Chapter 84

(Credit to: DBZ FANGIRL)

(OMG, THIS AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL PERSON DREW RED AND I AM JUST ALL AASKIGOWAOHROHA! I KNOW I'VE PROBABLY ALREADY SAID THIS MANY TIMES, BUT, THANK YOU!!!!!!! THIS JUST MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AND I STILL CRY TEARS OF JOY OVER IT! LIKE, YOU ALL KEEP GIVING ME INSPIRATION TO CONTINUE WRITING AND I LOVE EVERYONE'S COMMENTS I GET! LIKE I READ THEM WHEN I'M IN SCHOOL AND I HAVE TO CONTAIN MYSELF FROM CRYING IN JOY OR SCREECHING IN HAPPINESS! SO REALLY, THANK YOU ALL AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, YOU ALL MAKE MY DAY!!!)

The fourth of June arrived the next day, where blue house's cricket team faced their opponent.

"Well then, the first match of the inter-house cricket tournament- The Sapphire Owls of blue house versus The Scarlet Foxes of red house- will now begin!" the announcer announced as the entire audience cheered.

"What unfortunate luck for you to be pitted against red house at the outset, Lawrence." Redmond smirked as he stared at the other prefect.

Bluewer's only reply was, "Hmph."

"I may lose to you in chess, but I won't lose at cricket!" Soma grinned at Ciel.

"We'll see about that." Ciel smirked in reply.

A referee walked onto the field and flipped a coin to decide which team will take the field. Once the coin landed back in his hand, the referee flipped it onto the back of his other hand and looked at it.

"Red house fields first! Blue house, change into your vests. In this tournament, each match will consist of two innings of twenty overs maximum!" the referee announced, making all the players move into their positions on the field. "Play!"

"Soma Asman Kadar. I'm a right arm." Soma introduced himself to the blue house prefect, tossing the ball around his hands.

"Whenever you're ready." Bluewer replied, ignoring the cheers of the students from his house in the audience.

"Here I come!" Soma shouted as he pitched the ball with intense speed, making Bluewer's eyes widen.

What velocity!, Bluewer thought to himself as he tried to swing at the ball, only for it to have passed him and break through several wooden sticks behind him.

"Out!" the referee announced, making blue house students in the audience shout in despair.

Bluewer sighed as he left his position, Clayton coming in and taking his place to bat.

He's...as skilled at cricket as he made himself out to be, it would seem., Ciel thought as he watched Soma about to pitch.

"Here I go!" Soma exclaimed.

"Come on then, Kadar!" Clayton replied.