Chapter 61

It was early morning in London, many people were out and about, visiting different kinds of shops. It was quite peaceful for on-

"Uncle Adrian!!" Red shouted.

Said man ran all the way to his adopted daughter's room, where he found it in such a wreck, he would've thought a twister struck. He then turned his attention to the red head on the other side of the room.

"I can't find it!!"

"Find what, dearie?"

"My necklace! It's not here!"

Undertaker gently took hold of her shoulders and moved her to face him.

"It's all right, calm down. Now, just retrace your steps."

"I have! But it's not here or in the shop!"

Before Undertaker could suggest anything else a familiar voice called throughout the shop.

"Are you in, Undertaker?"

The two headed to the shop in the front of the building, where Ciel Phantomhive waited patiently without his butler.

"Ah, little earl. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I came to return this, my butler found it in the guest room Miss Red was staying in." he replied, taking out Red's necklace from his pocket.

"Thank you!!" Red exclaimed as she tackled her friend into a hug, making him blush and the Undertaker chuckle.

"Some birthday wish, eh, dearie?"

"Birthday wish...?" Ciel questioned, raising an eyebrow before looking at his friend. "Today is your birthday?"

"Uh...yes..." Red replied sheepishly.

An awkward moment of silence passed in the shop before the young earl addressed the mortician.

"Undertaker, may I have your permission to take your daughter into town for today?"

Red had a look of surprise on her face as her uncle chuckled before he grabbed her hand.

"You have my permission, little earl. Just give me one moment."

"Wait wha-!"

Red couldn't finish her sentence as her adoptive father practically dragged her out of the shop to her room. A sweat drop appeared on the back of Ciel's head as he heard sounds of protest and struggle for five minutes before Undertaker came out again with a wide grin.