Chapter 65

"This is not good, young master." Sebastian stated as he held Rian Stoker in place.

"'Not good' doesn't even begin to cover it!!" Ciel shouted. "One of those monsters is bad enough. And you're telling me there are still ten times as many as this!?"

Currently, there are corpses all around the ship attacking every passenger or worker they come across. What they didn't know was that things were going to get a lot worse.

"Then the interior of this ship is most likely crawling with droves of them." Sebastian assumed.

"Oh no..." Snake muttered.

"Sebastian. Go on ahead and get my aunt and family somewhere safe." Ciel ordered.

"And you, young master? What of you and Lady Elizabeth and Miss Red?"

"We'll only get in your way." Ciel replied as he reloaded his gun. "I do have my pistol, so we should be able to manage for a while. Return at once after you've secured their safety!"

Sebastian then dashed off as he shouted, "Very good, my lord."

Snake's snakes tied Rian Stoker up, preventing him from moving.

"Now then. Let's hear what you have to say, shall we? But keep it short. Patience is not one of my particular virtues." Ciel stated, pointing his pistol at Rian's head. "First, how do you handle them?"

"Eh?"

"Surely you don't simply transport things as dangerous as they with no safeguards." Red tried to elaborate the question for the doctor.

"Is there no other way to stop them aside from pulverizing their heads?" Ciel asked.

"...W-Well, yes, but...there does exist a device that can suspend the reanimation of the patients who have undergone absolute salvation by exposing them to special ultrasonic waves." Rian explained, trying to stay calm.

"And where is this device?"

"In my room in first class."

"Take me to it." Ciel ordered, placing the gun directly at the doctor's head.

"A-All right!" Rian exclaimed, looking in a direction across from the five of them. "We can get upstairs if we take the cargo lift in the boiler room back here."

"Let's use that."

The five then made their journey, following Rian as the snake was tied around his arms.

"On to the next question. Why do the corpses move?"