Chapter 93

As the tea kettle whistled in the kitchen of the Phantomhive manor, Sebastian went to work on preparing his master's tea.

"Mey-Rin." He called over to the maid that just finished washing her hands. "Bring me Fortnum & Mason's Royal Blend."

"R-Right away!" Mey-Rin responded as she walked past Baldroy, who was furiously chopping something. As soon as she reached the cabinet of tea blends, she squinted to try to read them but still couldn't, making her back away until she could.

"Hm...?"

"Mister Sebastian, I've picked the herbs!" Finnian exclaimed happily to the old demon.

"Now wash them."

"'Kay!"

Finnian bent next to a bucket of water with his basket of herbs and began to wash them. Sebastian looked over at the gardener and hummed in thought when he saw how worn out his hat was.

After preparing the tea, he made his way up to his master's bedroom and opened the curtains.

"Young master. It is time to rise." Sebastian said as he rolled the tea cart beside the bed Ciel laid in.

Ciel sat up, stretched, looked at his butler and said, "Today's tea is a tea blend?"

"As sharp as ever, young master. The tea is from Fortnum & Mason. Would you care for milk?"

"Yes. And honey as well."

After Ciel finished his tea, Sebastian helped him dress for the day.

"There is a stack of documents requiring your signature." Sebastian informed as he buttoned up the young earl's vest. "Furthermore, the person responsible for the new department at Harrod's that has just recently opened would like you to visit..."

"Ah...I see." Ciel responded as he sat down, lifting up his leg for the demonic butler to put on his socks and shoes. "Then I shall go today."

"Very good, sir. In that case, I have a small request, young master."

"Hmm?"

"I would like to purchase a new pair of glasses for Mey-Rin as her current pair seems to be well out of date and a new hat for Finny as his current one is full of conspicuous patches."

"Fine. Then today I'll take them a-"

Ciel was cut off by the sound of stomping footsteps and his bedroom door being slammed open by a certain Indian prince.

"Ciel!!" Soma exclaimed. "What were you thinking!?"