Chapter 85

After red house's defeat, everyone in the stadium decided to eat lunch while they waited for the other two house's game to be finished. Baldroy had just sat down the new dish for Soma, Elizabeth, McMillan, Red, Mey-Rin, Finnian, Lau, and Ran-Mao to eat.

"Mmm, delicious! You never let me down, Baldo!" Elizabeth exclaimed as she took a bite into the slice of meat pie.

"Aww, I'm not that great!" Baldroy replied sheepishly, scratching the back of his head while McMillan ate his slice. "But I feel like that pie is different from the one I made?"

"Hoh! Hoh! Hoh!" Tanaka chirped in his small form.

"I wonder where Red took Mister Baldo's pie?" Finnian whispered to Mey-Rin.

"I'm not sure, but we were saved from imminent danger, we were!" Mey-Rin whispered back.

Red smirked at the two while she ate a few bone biscuits.

"Miss Red, aren't you going to eat any of this pie like the others?" Soma asked, offering her a plate while holding a sandwich in his other hand.

Red smiled at the prince and replied, "I'm sorry, Soma, I'm a semi-vegetarian. I can't eat that."

"Eh?" Was the only thing that came out of the group's mouth at that moment.

"It means I hardly eat any red meat. The only meat I eat more frequently is chicken. However, there are those that don't eat red meat at all."

"Oh."

"By the way, how is your stomach faring, Prince Soma?" Lau asked, changing the topic.

"Nn?" Soma asked, his mouth full from a bite of his sandwich.

"It seems the stomachaches of the red house eleven were caused by their teatime repast!" McMillan exclaimed.

After swallowing his food, Soma proudly replied, "I'm dandy. I have the divine protection of Shiva, god of good health!"

"Ohhh? How convenient. Maybe I should convert to Hinduism too?" Lau questioned more to himself.

On a nearby balcony, Sebastian watched the group's interaction.

"I had heard people from India have strong stomachs...but I did not think they were this tough." Sebastian said to himself before hearing the deafening cheers in a nearby stadium. "It appears that the match over there is livening up as well."

While Sebastian watched the game of the other two houses, Finnian took notice of a large bag beside Red.

"Red, what's that bag beside you?" Finnian asked.