Chapter 75

(Ciel's POV)

'Darn. I'm going to be late.', I thought as I dashed towards the closing gates and called out to the two men moving them, "P-please wait!!"

With seconds to spare, I passed through and made it in. I stopped some feet away from the entrance and panted, trying to catch my breath while being cautious of my asthma.

"I just made it..." I wheezed out. A minute afterward, I sighed and looked up at the tall building that stood proudly.

Weston College. A school established on the bank of the river Thames. A prestigious school and one of the best in all of England. Starting with the colossal, labyrinthine school building, its vast grounds also include a solemn gothic chapel, and four storied dormitories, or houses. Upholding tradition and bound by the strictest discipline, the all-male boarding school lifestyle and sophisticated education by way of an individualised curriculum yields true English gentlemen. Sparing no thought for the school's prohibitively expensive tuition, all aristocrats desire to have their sons matriculate to this school in order to obtain its vaunted status for themselves.

'I'm positive Red would have loved to see this place and wonder of its education...', I thought as a smile almost rose to my face before I shook my head, frowning. 'Enough of that. I have to start off on the right foot. I must keep my focus.'

My next step was followed by a crunch as my foot landed on the grass before me, causing loud murmurs to sound all around.

"Look...!"

"This is unbelievable."

"He's got himself a 'Y' for sure."

"He just set foot on the lawn."

"He's not even one of the P4. What's he thinking!?"

Those were the kinds of murmurs I heard everywhere as I slowly became unnerved as it turned into a clamour until a voice spoke above all others.

"I say! What in the w-"

"Oh! Look! There they are!" another voice from the crowd shouted. "The P4-Prefect Four!"

I watched as a group of four tall male students made their way across the grass, each dressed in different colored uniforms. One was outlined in red and had his long blond hair tied in a low ponytail as he walked proudly. Another was outlined in green and had his short, pale blond hair slicked back as he walked proudly, as well. Another was outlined in blue with glasses, short black hair, and was reading a book with a stoic expression. The other was outlined in purple, paler than the others with black and white hair, and wore a hood that covered most of his head.

The one whose uniform was outlined in red turned his gaze sharply at me and made his way towards me quickly. Murmurs from the other students continued until the older student stopped and grabbed a hold of my tie. I shut my eye tightly, waiting to be struck.