Chapter 25

"How about dinner tonight?" Drew smiled at Emma as he moved closer to her. "You and me, sounds cool?" Emma smiled and fixed her makeup.

"Yes but I have to go now, I am going to be late for work."

"I will drive you." He picked up his car key. Emma stopped him.

"Don't border yourself with me, in fact, you should take Zoe to mom's place...since she is on holiday and you can use that to get to know her better." She took her car key.

"That's a great idea Emma but you need to be home early for our dinner. Okay?"

"I promise, can I leave now?"

"Yes, you can." She left the moment he said that.

Emma got to the office and went to Heather's office. When she got there something was off. She saw Heather kissing a man but that person was definitely not Ezra. She knocked and entered pretending she didn't see anything. "I see you are busy Mrs. Queen, good morning." She doesn't like the idea that she has to call heather that but she does not have a choice. "And who do we have here?" she added.

Heather looked at the man that was standing beside her. "Miss Facer, This is Scott O'Brien."

"Hi" she stretched her hands towards him and he took them in his.

"Hi, you can call me Scott." He smiled at her.

"Since you are also O'Brien, do you happen to know anyone with the name Drew O'Brien?

"Drew?" he asked.

"Yes."

"He is my twin brother; do you happen to know where he is?"

Emma's mouth was dropped open. "Twin brother? You guys don't even look alike...No offense."

"I don't see that as an insult, people say we don't look alike so, have you seen him anywhere?"

"Yes, but why are you looking for him?"

"He left home two years ago. He said he doesn't want to stay home since dad won't let him create a game so he left but no one knows where."

"Don't worry about that, he is here in Hidden towel." She smiled. "I can take you to him if you are not busy."

"I would like that but I have a meeting to go to, but you can give me his number." He brought out his phone.

"By the way, what are you doing here?" Emma asked.

"Err; I came to see an old friend. Heather."

"You know Heather?"

"Know her?" he scoffed. "I loved her"

"Loved her?" Emma asked but Heather interrupted.

"He meant he loved to stay for the fashion show."

"What fashion show?" Scott asked. Clueless.

"He doesn't even remember the reason why he came here. Scott remembers the fashion show that is happening this afternoon?" she pinched him.

"Yes, yes I remember it now."

Emma knew something was wrong... why would she be kissing him when she was already married? And Drew had a twin brother? What the fuck is going on?

"I will take my leave now," He said.

"You won't stay for the fashion show?" Emma asked

"I will but I want to go see Ezra, it's been long though."

"He was one of Ezra's best friends," Heather told Emma.

"Can I go now?" He said.

"Yes, we are hosting it there anyway. You should go, we will meet you there."