Chapter 11

The morning had fallen, flipping the switch to turn on the light in his office. He sat down without his shirt on thinking about what had happened to him five days ago. He sighed remembering what his mom said to him.

"What's wrong with me?" He drummed on the table Still couldn't find answers to his unanswered question.

Not precisely clever, but it was the best he could do. Trying to avoid Emma at all cost but didn't know why? He realized that every time he sees her all he could think of is to pull her into his arm and kiss those damn tempting red hot cheesy lips of hers. What could he have done? Not avoid her? Or what?

Emma entered his office and walked to his desk. Ezra didn't look at her as she was explaining some paperwork about how they should reschedule the model's date of shooting. He was just nodding still not looking up cause he knows what he could do because he knows the kind of demon he has inside him.

"Mr. Queen!" Emma called repeatedly.

The silence was all the room could give.

In a sudden burst of panic, Emma dug through his locker to search for his stamp.

"What do you think you doing?" The voice came out in a heavy tune. Ezra looked up.

"Finally Mr. Queen I called you more than seven times. What is wrong with you lately? You didn't come to the office in the past five days. Why? It looks like you are kind of avoiding me or something."

"Why will I avoid you?" He got on his feet moving closer to her.

Emma was moving back until she finally stopped at the closed door. She was still looking at Ezra who was only one inch away from her. "I don't know you might have an answer for that?"

"What are you thinking about right now?" This time he concentrated on her alone.
Emma stared. What is wrong with Ezra? _ He is not like this. He is always five feet away from me when are in the office.

Well, enough of fantasy. Her objective was to get the stamp and go back to her office but as long as Mr. Queen is in front of her I don't think she can do any of that. Emma raised her chin. "Nothing, if you excuse me I think it time for me to go back to my office, Mr. Queen."

Of course, he wouldn't even let her open the door behind her. She was trapped.

Even Emma felt the force of his disapproval. Why had she ever thought of him as an unreadable guy? His breath was all she could feel on her skin.

A broad male chest flexed before her eyes. Heaven is so boarded and so male. Her mouth went dry and she swallowed her indigent words with a contraction of her throat.

She finally closed the one-inch gap between them, frankly staring at his magnificence. Yes, he was delicious. Like a king who had saved his captive Queen.

Her heart stuttered and her mind quite nearly stopped working.

Touch me.

Or let me touch you.

"Emma," he began and woke her from her desired daze. She forced herself to look away at anything but him. What was she thinking? He has a fiancée not if she wasn't mistaken. He will get married to another woman anytime from now.

Blast it ... Stupid feelings.

Ezra looked at her blonde shiny hair as the smell of her shampoo entered his nose. He wanted more than the smell of shampoo. He wanted her right here right now on his desk or floor. The woman before him has no interest in him than he has in her. He thought.

"Emma," he said again, hoping she would look up at him _but of course, she did not. He pulled her with his endless male fascination.

Although he hadn't planned on bothering with seduction although he was planning on doing more than that.

"Miss Facer," he whispered in a breath that stirred the hair by her eyes. He was sure she shivered in response. Too bad he couldn't tell if she was tempted too.

He raised his hand to her shoulder keeping her still. His fingertips hesitated on the soft skin of her neck, and then he allowed himself to stroke gently. Her skin was quite lovely, white and fine. He leaned closer to draw in a breath of her.

Warm sweet air rose from her hair and her neck. Was that flower or? Or did he care? No, his rising desire decided it for him. He didn't care as long as he could feel his sense with sweet soft skin.

He opened his eyes to gaze down at her. The view down the neckline of her V-shaped black dress was frankly tantalizing. The male animal within him was having more success pushing aside the logical gentleman than Ezra would ever have suspected.

What had seemed plain and undesirable now showed hints of fire...

He bent to press his lips to the back of her neck. He thumbed the shoulder of her gown aside to reach more delightful skin. The neckline resisted him, so he tipped her head to one side while he nimbly unzipped her dress.

Emma's toes were curled tightly in her shoe and her knee started feeling weak

Emma's toes were curled tightly in her shoe and her knee started feeling weak. All she could think was that Mr. Queen had the warmest lips she had ever imagined. Hot damp kisses on her sensitive neck, on her exposed shoulder... The heat radiated directly through her, Right to her belly and below.

When his finger parted her unzipped gown and pulled it open, Emma felt the warmest thing. Cool air wafted over her skin for a brief moment, and then hot palms pressed gently over her breast.

Oh, this is heaven.

Emma's hands fisted at her sides as he began with his sweet torture.

Touch me. Please.

He touched her nipples, at last, his fingertips wrapping around the aching points. Emma inhaled sharply and pressed back against him further as he placed her on his desk. She was making animal noises as he finally settled between her thighs. She moans.

She doesn't want it to stop. He just started.

"Wow! Who would have thought there was so much fire inside of you?" That deep voice murmured into her neck.

Emma opened her eyes. When did all of this start? Naked breasts! She squeaked and shot from his grip.

Ezra was left standing without a woman or breasts wrapped around his hands. His hand felts empty. He didn't like it. He wanted more than that. He wanted her. He wanted her whole body on him.

Emma gathered her undone gown. This wasn't going well at all. Although she pulled away__ she was finding it hard to resist him.

He went very still but Emma had the impression that he might pull her closer to him again so she find her way out.

"If you excuse me, Mr. Queen,"