Chapter 36: Double Trouble

Tyler's P.O.V

I finished changing as quick as I can, but when I was done they told me I had to wait outside for a couple of minutes. They said they were putting the epidural in Emma and when they were done I could go inside. My whole body is full of nerves. I am going to meet my sons in just a bit. I have been waiting for  this moment 7 months already and somehow it seems I can't wait any longer. You may say, you have waited 7 months can't you wait a little longer? Well let me tell you that since I know they are already coming I know I can't wait to see them.

On the downside of this situation is that they are going to perform a C-section, so there is going to be blood, maybe a lot of blood. I have never been able to handle blood very well. One time Ryan got a really bad cut on his arm and there was a lot of blood. I was around 14 at the time and I nearly passed out at the sight of that.

I see the doctor standing out side the door of where Emma is, "Mr. Evans you can come in now," he tells me and motions inside. I let out my breath and walk towards him. He moves aside to let me in and then he closes the door and follows behind me. The room is full with people. Is this many  people really necessary for a birth?

As I keep walking I finally see Emma. She is laying down with her eyes focused on the door. Once she sees me she gives me a weak smile. There is a small stool next to Emma and that's where the doctor tell me to sit down. I quickly obey and sit down.

Emma looks at me, "Hey," she whispers. She sounds so tired right now. She has gone though a lot today. First, she gets kidnap. Then, she almost gets shot and now she is about to give birth.

I lean down and give her a kiss on the head, "Hey sweetheart," I respond in the same whisper.

The doctor at this point are starting to surround Emma's stomach, I think they are getting ready. There is a big sheet in front of Emma so I can't really see anything. I am really grate full for this sheet.

"Okay, we are going to start," I hear someone yell out. I am not quite sure who it was but I think it was the same doctor who brought me in.

Emma's big green eyes stare at me, "Tyler, I love you," she suddenly says. Even after all this time I still haven't gotten used to this, but I love it when she says it.

I smile at her, "I love you, babe," I lean down and give her a quick peck on the lips. I look at her again, "There almost here," I say referring to the babies.

Emma smiles and nods. This is the exact moment I hear a sharp cry surround the room. Our first little boy is here! I smile down at Emma and see tears starting to fall from her eyes.

"I'm a mom, Tyler," she sobs out. I nod and kiss her forehead. This is the moment I realize that I'm a dad, too. We have both created a human being and it truly feels wonderful. Tears were on my eyes as well.

Emma's P.O.V.

When I heard the sharp cry go through the room realizations hit me, I had just become a mom. The love had been there since day one, but somehow that love just grew more. I already loved this tiny person more than anything in this world.

"I'm a mom, Tyler," I say out. Tears were also in his eyes. He nodded and kissed my forehead. I can't wait to meet both of them.

"Hey," I suddenly hear beside me. I look to my side and see a nurse standing there. I instantly thought something was wrong with the baby.

"Is something wrong?" Tyler asks her, worryness clear on his voice. I was more than worry.

She nods, "Yeah everything is fine with the baby, he is a little small but he is very healthy, but we are going to wait about five minutes until we deliver the next baby," she say very calmly. A wave of relief leaves my body as she says this. We both nod and she smiles and walks away.

I wonder how they look. If they have mine or Tyler's eyes or if they are bald. I can't wait to see them. They did come a little early and not in the best time, but that's fine. At least they are safe.

I feel Tyler start to kiss me all over my face. I smile at him and then there is another cry and baby b has been deliver is being yelled through out the room. Two new people are now in the room and the door didn't even open.

That is so crazy to think about. Two new people have now entered my life and I am their mom. I will have to care and look for them. Try to make the best decision and try not to mess up. These two people depend on me and Tyler for right now. We are now parents and they both have all of our love.I never thought I could love so much. Never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't seen neither of the twins yet, which really sucks. Tyler told me everyone is here already, waiting to meet the twins as well. That's what I'm calling them right now since we really don't have a name for neither of them. We have been inform that they both are very healthy, but are a bit small since they are premature. They say they don't need an incubator though.

They are taking me back to a room, where I would hopefully get to see the twins. Tyler is right beside me holding my hand. He has been smiling this whole time. I am so tired, but I have also been smiling. We arrive in a room and they put me inside and then leave. It's just Tyler and I in the room now.

"We need to start coming up with names," I suddenly blurt out, "Or else I'm going to call them twins all the time."

Tyler chuckles at my sudden comment, "Yeah we do, how about we both pick two names? One would be used for the first name of one and the middle name of the other," he suggest.

I shrug, "Okay, I like the names Logan and Noah," I tell them. Those two names are my favorite boy names. I have actually thought about names, but I never really discussed it with Tyler

"I like Brysen and Alexander," He tells me. Those are not bad names actually. I have a feeling he has also thought about names, too. He came up with those pretty quick.

I hear a knock in the door and that's when I see two nurses carrying a baby each. They smile at both of us, "Congratulations, it's twins!" I hear one of them yell out. Tyler and I both smile at them.

"They wanted to meet you," the other one says, "So here you go!" She places the baby she was carrying on Tyler's arms and they the other nurse places the other one in my arms.

I look down at the precious human being in my arms and then glance at Tyler who is looking down at the baby. Both of the babies have quite a bit of hair.

"I think his name should be Brysen Noah," Tyler blurts out, "And his should be Logan Alexander."

I nod those are pretty decent names I guess. There is another knock in the door. "Come in," I say.

Ashlee, Hayli, Ryan, Tyler's parent, and my mom suddenly burst through the door. All of them have a huge smile on their face.There are so many people in the room right now. I don't think this is even allowed.

"Oh my gosh!" Hayli says, "There already in here!" She says a little too loud. Ashlee hits her and tells her to be quite.

"Did you name them already," Asks Ryan.

Tyler nods and stands up holding Brysen, "Yeah, I present to you Brysen Noah Evans and Logan Alexander Evans."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are finally here! Here is this weeks update, hope you like it! I love the song I put and the photo is of the twins, Logan and Brysen.

Vote and comment!