Chapter 24: Start Over

This can't be happening, it can't be true. I can't be pregnant. I mean Tyler and I had sex one time, one time! I can't get pregnant from just one time, especially since I was a virgin.

The nurse clears her throat, "Have you two had sex?" She asks. Why is the lady asking both of us that? We did have sex but how would she know that it was with him? She looks at me, "The boy told me you two are married."

That little asshole, why would he tell her that!

I glare at him and he just grins. He mouths 'I'm sorry' to me then looks back at the nurse, "We only had sex once." I'm going to kill him!

The lady give me a disappointed smile, "Emma, I'm going to need you to take a pregnancy test," she tells me.

Tyler looks at me terrified, I should be the one looking like that. I don't think I have a choice on weather or not I want to take the test. I am still going to protest, "No, I'm not pregnant!"

The nurse sighs, "Okay, but if you keep feeling like this, then go to the doctor."

Tyler nods, "I will make sure she does, " he looks over to me and then back at the nurse, "Is she okay now?"

"I think she is but why don't you two go home," she hands Tyler two pieces of paper and leaves.

He hands me one paper of the paper, "Here we should go pick up our stuff so I can drive us home."

I do want to go home but not with him. I don't want to be near him right now but I know I don't have a choice. I nod and get up. As I get up I feel the floor spin. I quickly hold on to a chair near me.

I feel an arm encircle around my waist. Tyler holds me up, "Are you okay?" He asks, his voice full of concern.

I shake his hand off and start to walk. I hear a big sigh and footsteps followed behind me. Tyler soon catches up to me. We walk in silence to the classroom.

I open the door to the classroom and there he is, staring back at me. The person I never want to see again. A big smirk was on his lips. The lips that swore that he would find me again. Luke had accomplish what he said because he was sitting right infront of me. His cold glare looking at my weak one. I can't move right now, I'm barely capable of breathing.

Tyler's P.O.V.

She was just standing there, frozen. Something is totally wrong with her. I don't know if she's pregnant or not but I'm going to find out. If she is pregnant we will have to just deal with it. If she isn't then great.

I take the paper from her hand. She finally reacts and looks at me. She again has a pale face. That it! I'm taking her to the doctors. I hand the papers to Mrs. Johnson and she nods.

I go over to our desk where my stuff and Emma's is. I quickly pack everything and start to walk tour Emma. Who was still in the same position. Everyone in the room is staring at me.

I grab Emma by the shoulder and lightly push her so she would start to walk. She slowly starts to walk tours the car. Everything in school looks so calm and quiet.

When we get to the car I encounter another problem. Emma doesn't want to get in. She has her arms cross just like a little kid. Her nose is also scrunched up. I have to admitted she looks cute like that.

I sigh, "Come on Emma, just get in the car." She shakes her head no. This is really getting old, "Do you want to do this the hard way?"

"I don't want to do this anyway," she grabbed her stuff, "I'm walking."

She started to walk away. She can be so difficult sometimes. There is no way I'm going to let her walk by her self after what just happen. I start to walk after her. Once I reach her I quickly put her in my arms. She yells at me to put her down but I don't. I reach the car and put her in it.