F L A S H B A C K  O V E R

Ever since then Dinah has been the one to pick up the kids and do everything. She's been answering my text messages and calls. We've been on family dates. But also me and Dinah have been getting closer. I began cutting out some people. Me and Chris are still friends, but I'm not as close to Queen anymore. We fell out from one of her producers trying to take credit for the work I did and she didn't back me up or nothing. Because of that I couldn't rock with her no more. Plus to me she signed a wack ass deal with Capitol Records. I'm not signed to any that's why I stick to my statement. All I got to say is that I got my freedom. I also cut ties from Stanely. Yeah I know what you're thinking, 'isn't that your cousin?' Yes thats my cousin, but family per se wouldn't try and get with my baby mother/ex a week after our break up. And then try and get with my first baby mother. So Stanely is gone. I cut off ties with some other people in the industry, but one person that I've became friends with in the industry that ya'll would least expect which is Young M.A. yeah I know what you're thinking but we talked everything out. Like the fact that she kept trying to hit on my then girlfriend.
Thats not the most of my problems. He is. Odell Beckham Jr. Thats my biggest problem. He's Dinah's soon to be boyfriend. Or so what I think he is. They're always together now. Most of time at night, so he's definitely taking her out on dates. I just hope he hasn't been around my kids because I haven't met him properly yet.

Ding Dong.

Speaking of the devil. "Cheylise help the twins down the stairs their mother is here." I yell from the bottom of the stairs. I hear them all run to the steps and then I see them hold onto Cheylise's hand and they walk down the stairs. Kalia jumps into my arms when she gets to the bottom step. "Mama I don't wan leave chu. I wan stay here." "Awe bebe you have to go with mami. Don't you want to go and see grandma and grandpa? Don't you miss Titi Gina and Titi Mila?" Kalia nods her head. "Okay then you have to go with mami." Me and the twins walk to the door while Cheylise grabs their bags and walks behind us. I open the door and there stands Dinah. "MAMI!!" The kids yell once they see her face. "Hi babies, how was it with Mama? Did you guys have fun?" Dinah asks them. I look at her car when I see a figure move. I look closely at the figure and see that it's him. "Dinah can you come inside please? I need to talk to you." She nods her head and we walk into the house and we head into to the living room.
  "Why is he here at my house? Some people aren't supposed to know where I live. If I say something to Melanie it applies to you too Dinah." "Because he's taking the kids out with me. You say it like I'm having him come into your house or something. And since when have I become Melanie?" She says with a little bit of an attitude. "Take the kids out? So you mean to tell me that you have this nigga around my kids and you wasn't going to tell me? Dinah I thought we were better than that. I, at least, would've had the courtesy to tell you when I have a new significant other around the twins."
  "Oh really? So what happened when that girl was here when I came to pick up all of them? And im sure you seen the headlines of me and him going out together." "First of all that was a work related friend. It was a new person that works in Yonni's management. You know all new employees get a tour of my house for emergencies. So don't even try it. And two, yeah I see it but it'd be nicer to hear it from you." "Y/N I'm dating Odell Beckham Jr. and I'm bringing him around the twins. Better?" "Yeah sure, whatever Dinah."
She comes close to me and places a finger under my chin to make me look directly at her. "Don't be mad that you don't have this anymore." She says with a wink. I start to smirk. "Girl ain't nobody mad. If I wanted you I could have you right here with me. Which will happen soon. Because one you cant resist me..." I say as I wrap one arm round her waist and grab her chin with the other. "And two, he can't hit this like can . Believe that." I say as I slap her ass. She let out a gasp and moves away from me. "Cause you still love the sex, its the best, you confessed." I say reciting the lyrics of her song twisting it a little.
  "Come on babies. I'll see you next weekend Cheylise when mommy brings you over okay?" I look at Cheylise as she nods her head. "Bye Y/N." "Bye baby girl." I say as she walks out the door. I hear laughter as the door swings open and Chris comes through the door. "Bye baby girl? Really? You a clown. Her mans is sitting the car." He says through his laughter with Royalty coming in right after him. When Cheylise sees Royalty she grabs her and brings her upstairs to her room to play.
  "Okay and? He's in the car what is he going to do? And plus I'll do what I just did to her right in front of him too." I say plopping down on the couch. He sits on the chair across from me and laughs. "What did your stupid ass do?" "I slapped her ass. That shit it's getting fatter from the last time I hit it." Yes, you heard correct. Me and Dinah have hooked up. Ever since we've gotten closer, we've gotten closer. She tells me that the reason why is because she doesn't wanna have more than one body. But the way she asks for it says different. Just know that I've been hitting it for about 10 months now. "You a clown, Y/N. I still can't believe that you're still hitting that. As much as she's trying to make you 'work' to be in a relationship with her."
  "I mean I don't blame her though. The work that I've been putting in I wouldn't let me go either." Me and Chris laugh after that statement.  "Anyways, the reason I came here is for the track you asked me to be on, you still want me on it?" "Nigga is that even a question? Of course I do. But I actually want you to help me with this other track. I need your opinion." "Aight let me hear it." "Come on. Cheylise, me and Unc are going to be in the studio. Come down if you guys need us." "Okay!" I hear her yell back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'ma be playin' in puddles, puddles
I left my rain boots on 'cause I'm jumpin' in puddles, puddles
Screamin' like a siren so if you put out that fire, oh
Puddles, oh, oh, oh, puddles
You just get naked
Puddles, puddles
Now we gotta change the sheets 'fore we cuddle

I'm singing in the rain
Just dancin' to the noise you're makin'
I just love when we make love
This here ain't somethin' that I could make up
Candy-coated raindrops, oh
That's how you taste to me, oh, girl
You ain't gotta hide your face, oh
Want you to see me while I'm sippin' on

Puddles, puddles
I left my rain boots on 'cause I'm jumpin' in puddles, puddles
Screamin' like a siren so if you put out that fire, oh
Puddles, oh, oh, oh, puddles
You just get naked
Puddles, puddles
Now we gotta change the sheets 'fore we cuddle

I need me more water, can I have a sip?
Know you got some more love that I think I'm feelin'

Splashin' in puddles, puddles
Like damn, girl, you done made a puddle, puddle
Tell me while you get naked
Puddles, puddles
Yeah, yeah
Makin' puddles, puddles
Now we gotta change the sheets 'fore we cuddle"

  "That's it!" "You need to stop making songs about her. That's why you can't let go of her." "Says the guy who wrote a whole 45 song album about one female. I'll wait." I say as I roll my eyes. "And she's not the only girl I've ever had sex with so this isn't about her."
  "She's the only girl you been hitting since y'all broke up because and I quote 'it doesn't feel right to do it with someone else'." "Would you believe me if I said I had some of Ryan Destiny?" "Nope." "Jessie Reyes?" "Nope." "SZA?" "Nope." "B. Simone?" "Nope. Do you even know what the B stands for?" "Nope. But what about Ari?" "Ariana Grande or G Herbo's ex?" "Nicki would never let me touch Grande. Thats basically my sister too. And yes that Ari." "Oh... well in that case yes I would." "Then I had sex with her." And we both laugh. We hear footsteps coming down the stairs and we see the girls coming down the stairs. "Mama someone is at the door." i nod my head and me, Chris, and the girls head upstairs.
When we get up stairs I hear the knocks on the door start to become more prominent. "Aight man I'm coming." Once I get to the door and open it and see Normani.
"Girl why the hell are you knocking on my door like you some damn police?" "Because I need to tell you something." I look around and pull her inside. We walk and sit on the couch while the girls both hug Normani and then go back upstairs. "So what is it Mani? What is it that you have to tell me?"
"Okay don't get mad because this is just my assumption but it has to do with Dinah and the twins." She rambles on. " Normani just spit it out."
"IthinkOdellisbeatingonDinahandthetwins."
"WHAT!?!?!?!?"
————————————————————
A/N I know I probably took long to write this books but I'm back and I swear this book is going to get better. The updates might not come as often because I do have a life so I'll update when I can.