108 ~ reunited part one

Start from the beginning

Chaeyoung smiled and looked back up to her. Lisa smiling warmly to her before letting the cab driver know they'd like to stop at the nearest place that sold meat pies.

And it didn't take long before they arrived at one.

Lisa accompanying Chae into the convenience store and watching from over her shoulder as Rosie looked over the options.

"Meat pie." She spoke as Chae continued reading off the menu and pointing to a couple on it. Asking if it was something she liked the sound of.

Lisa just nodded in agreement. Not really knowing what to expect for the taste.

So she'd just eat whatever based off of Roseanne's judgement.

"Thank you." Rosie replied after paying the cashier with some money her father had given them and accepting the bag of food. "Let's go Lis."

"Right behind you babe." She smiled and followed Roseanne out. Getting hit with the smells of the pies Chae had picked. "Mm."

"Smells great huh?"

"Yeah..." Lisa hummed as she climbed back into the cab with Chae. "I can't wait to try them."

"Get any for us?" Marco asked from the second row seating of the van they were in. Looking back at them with a smile.

Ami as well.

"Of course." Rosie smiled. "Here's one for you and for momma Ami."

Chaeyoung handed out a couple and both Lisa's parents thanked her kindly.

Unveiling them from the bags and taking some bites. Immediately widening their eyes and beginning to talk in Thai about the taste.

"Do they... like them?" Chaeyoung whispered to her as she brought out there's.

"Yeah, mom especially. But my dad is impressed with the taste." She smiled. "Which one do you want?"

Lisa gestured to the two meat pies Chaeyoung was holding. Watching the Aussie smile and pass her one. "I want you to have this one."

"Me?"

"Mhm."

"Okay babe." She agreed and took the meat pie being handed to her. Bringing it out and taking a bite of it.

Then, she stopped breathing.

"How good is it?" Rosie questioned as she picked off some of her pie and continued some bites of her own.

"This is crazy." She released as her mind still grasped the flavors.

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded. "Yeah, it's yummy."

Lisa watched her taking some bites and smiled before returning to hers. Putting some ketchup on it before digging back in.

She glanced up when she saw Rosies meet pie being held to her face. Opening her mouth and accepting some of Chae's to try. "Wow... it's so good."

Rosie brought her meat pie back to her face and smiled before eating some more.

Lisa studied her as she did. Leaning over closer to her and putting a hand on her thigh again. "Hey..."

"Hm?" Chae asked, her lips still displaying the soft smile on them.

"What's that smile for?"

"Mine?"

"Yes... you doof."

Chaeyoung smiled a bit wider and put a hand on top of Lisa's. "Just... being able to share meat pies with my family again."