If You Love Me, Don't Let Go (12) nsfw

A/N:  There is some NSFW material in this chapter.  If NSFW content isn't your cup of tea, just skip ahead to the end.

"Are you cold? Come here," he said and pulled her close to him, her body molding against his side in a way he wasn't used to

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Are you cold? Come here," he said and pulled her close to him, her body molding against his side in a way he wasn't used to. This was a sudden and nice change from her acting so distant towards him all the time but he wasn't about to question the change in attitude now. It was just another example of the complex nature of the woman he had fallen in love with so, for now,he would embrace the affection while he could. Sanem had just nuzzled her head against his shoulder and rested her hand on his torso when there was a knock at the door. Can sighed, remembering they had ordered pizza. "Foods here...sorry," he said, placing a kiss in the hollow of her neck before untucking himself from around her to go and get the door, finding it hard to pull his gaze away from the nearly see-through lace tank she was barely wearing.

Sanem frowned and pouted at the loss of his warmth when he got up.

"Well, getting food was whose idea?" Can teased, and pinched her cheeks as he untangled himself from the covers.

"I know, just hurry back Can, I'm getting restless," she said, giving him a strange look, puckering her lips and doing something weird with her eyes as she exaggeratedly tossed her hair about. "Don't worry I'll be here," she said and paused the movie.

"Okay?" Can looked at her, raising a brow at her mischievous behavior and if hadn't known his little bird any better he would have thought she was trying to seduce him, he chuckled at the playfully uncharacteristic thought. When he returned he had half a slice of pepperoni and pepperoncini hanging from his mouth, the rest in the box he sat on the coffee along with some paper plates and paper towels. He took another bite from the slice and shared the rest with Sanem.

After annihilating a few bites, she had finished off the slice and half a glass of wine she had poured earlier before she nuzzled back up against his side and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Can's eyes got wide watching her guzzle down that wine. "Wow, go easy there!" He scrunched his eyebrows and gave her a curious look. "You seem.. different. Are you alright?"

"Mhm, just feeling a little warm but that's all," she said, two fingers absently drifting between her breasts then twisted around the chain that held her engagement ring.

"Okay, just making sure." Can ached on the inside every time she did that but he couldn't bring himself to say what he wanted and instead placed a feather-light kiss on her temple, then buried his nose in her hair. He was half waiting for her to find a reason to switch up on him or start rambling about some story from her childhood, or any excuse to move away but she stared near him for once, tender and sweet. Hmm, this is strange. Nice, but a strange feeling, he thought and as always when she was near him, he had to force himself to keep from getting too excited, though the physical evidence was going to be tricky with her so close.

CAN DIVIT CHRONICLESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें