You Find Out He's Cheating

Calum
You were walking around town needing some fresh air when you decided to go get some coffee. You went to your favorite coffee shop which was were you and calum had met. When you entered you regretted even going inside. Right there infront of you was calum and some girl kissing and they seemed like they were enjoying every single moment of it. The worst part of all was that calum had told you he was working at the studio with the boys. Just the thought of calum lying to you to come and cheat on you with this girl made your heart ache. You went straight to the table where calum and the girl were sucking each other's faces off and grabbed calum by the collar and slapped him. "It's nice to fucking know that Mr.Calum Hood who I trusted so much decides to lie to me to come and cheat on me with a girl and in the place where we met!!" You screamed in his face now having all the attention of the customers in the shop. "I-I didn-" "You didn't what? You didn't think I would find out? Well guess what I did and I can't fucking believe you after all the special moments we've had you do this!" At this point you were crying . "Y/n-Y/n let me explain please" "You don't have to explain anything because this" you pointed between you and calum "this is over."

LukeYou came home after a long day at work exhausted

Luke
You came home after a long day at work exhausted. You took off your shoes and put aside your bag. "Luke? I'm home" you then heard moans coming from your room and thought the worst. You quietly tiptoed to yours and Luke's room and peeked through the slight opening of your door. You could not believe what you saw right there on the bed. The bed where you and luke had special moments. In that bed which you and Luke shared " I love you's." Right in that bed was luke and a blonde girl having sex. All those special memories going down a drain like they didn't matter. You slammed the door open. "What the hell is happening here Lucas!!" You screamed interrupting there "wonderful" time. The blonde girl stared at you wide eyes and said nothing. Luke did the same just staring at you waiting for someone to say something. That someone was the blonde girl " Uh-uh I have something to do today um yeah bye" she grabbed her clothes and ran. You grabbed her by the arm " I better not see you ever again you don't even want to know what will happen if I do." You let her go and she ran out the door naked. "Now what do you have to fucking say for yourself luke wait you know what nevermind I don't want to hear you" Luke stood up and walked towards you fully naked. "Y-n I-I can explain I swear" he kept on walking towards you. "Don't come near me luke don't I can't believe you I can't believe you would do something like this!! There is clearly nothing to explain as well!" You went up to luke and slapped him. "You fucking deserve that and so much more I hope to never see you again" you grabbed your shoes and walked out the door.

Ashton
You and ashton were spending a day together at the park. It all seemed to be going well you and ashton were going on the swings and acting like kids. "Hey y/n I'm going to go get something to the store like a few minutes away" "Oh you want me to come with you?" "Um no could you please stay here? I'll be right back" he said quickly seeming very nervous. You watched as he walked away thinking on why he was so nervous. 10 minutes passed and he was still no where to be seen you decided to go to the nearest store which is where Ashton would most likely be. He had told you he was going to the store but where he was going was nowhere near a store. You saw what seemed to be Ashton in an alley and thought if he was getting drugs or some shit. You walked towards the alley leaning on the wall when you heard some voices Ashton's voice and some girl. "Hey ash I missed you" "I missed you too babe but I only have a few more minutes before y/n starts wondering what's taking me so long." You couldn't believe ashton the sweetest person you met lied to you. "You should just dump her she clearly doesn't give you what you want since you've been coming to me." You looked slightly and saw they were making out and you had enough at that point. "What do you have to fucking say ashton!" He turned around looking at you wide eyed. "Y/n why did you follow me? I told you to wait" "That has nothing to do with this ashton! Why would you cheat on me!! And you" you pointed at the girl. "What are you still doing here! Leave!" You screamed at her and she gave you a dirty look and left. "I'm so sorry y/n I really am just let me -" "No I'm not letting you explain anything were done ashton I don't ever want to see you again I won't ever forgive you for this" you were crying at this point your heart broken. "Goodbye Ashton Irwin"

MichaelMichael had told you he wanted to buy a new phone and so you both went to the Apple Store

Michael
Michael had told you he wanted to buy a new phone and so you both went to the Apple Store. "Hey how about this one" you asked pointing at a phone. "Uh yeah it's ok I guess hey I'm going to go get a drink" "Oh ok I'll be here." It had been ten minutes and Michael still didn't come. You decided to go look for him. You then saw a girl and some boy kissing. That boy looked way to familiar but you couldn't believe that was Michael. The boy had colored hair. You decided to walk a little closer so you could tell if that was Michael or not. With your beautiful luck it was Michael. The Michael who loved to play games with you, loved to cuddle with you and said he wanted a family with you. You walked quickly to them and pulled Michael away and slapped him harder than you had wanted. "How fucking dare you! You said you wanted a family you lied to me!!" The girl had left at this point leaving you and michael. "Y/n I just- she bumped into me and - " "No! I don't want to hear it you and I are done!" Michael was crying and so were you but seeing him cry broke your heart but you couldn't forgive him not after this.

 "Y/n I just- she bumped into me and - " "No! I don't want to hear it you and I are done!" Michael was crying and so were you but seeing him cry broke your heart but you couldn't forgive him not after this

**Michael was really short sorry :( I was pretty much running out of ideas lol and also sorry that Luke doesn't have a gif I couldn't find one that fit! **