You Meet at a Fancy Event - 4/4

All Creds to Tumblr but I edited this one as well.

Luke:
It wasn't that you weren't happy to get invited to the wedding, it was more the fact that you weren't even 100% sure how you were related to the bride, but your parents had insisted that you come. So you now found yourself, on a Saturday night, in the corner of a reception room, trying to be subtle about being on your phone, while the rest of your family had disappeared a while ago. "Not the wedding type?" a strange deep voice interrupted you, making you jump almost dropping your phone. You quickly shuffled your phone out of sight, looking up guiltily at the stranger, "ahhh" you said, struggling for a suitable answer to the question. "Don't worry I won't tell a soul you were on your phone, least of all the happy couple" he said, making a show of looking around suspiciously. Despite your embarrassment you couldn't help the smile that lit your features. Obviously feeling encouraged by your smile he asked, "do you mind if I sit?" gesturing to the chair beside you. "Not at all" you told him, moving to make the chair more accessible. "I'm Luke by the way" he introduced himself as he took the seat. "Y/N" you returned. "So I'm assuming you're not here by your own accord" Luke asked you with a smirk. "No my family said I had to come, I don't even know how I'm related to the bride, a 2nd cousin or something I guess," you blurted out immediately turning red when realising what you just said. "Don't worry about it," Luke  dismissed with a laugh before he continued, "well you might as well have some fun if you're here anyway, would you care to dance?" You grimaced at the question, looking down at the offending heels currently squishing your feet. Luke noticed the look and sent you another smile before kicking off his own shoes, "come on, who needs shoes" he said extending a hand to you. You laughed but were quick to slip off the heels with a sigh of relief, taking his hand and letting him lead you towards the dance floor.

Ashton:
Your best friend was coming to visit you for the weekend and you had decided that you wanted to do something special. So as a surprise for her birthday, which was only a few days beforehand you decided to gather a group and buy tickets to a ball. You and your group of friends had an amazing day of preparation first; starting with the risk of last minute dress shopping, followed by a bit of pampering at the beauty spa and hairdressers. By the time you were stepping out of the car at the entrance, the four of you felt like no matter what anyone else wore, you were all the bells of the ball. Unfortunately for you no amount of confidence could stop you from stumbling on the edge of your dress while starting up the stairs. You let out a small squeal as you started to fall but you were quickly caught by a pair of hands that were quick to gently right you again. "Thank you," you rushed out, face colouring with a crimson blush as you looked up into the sparkling hazel eyes of the brown haired stranger who stood before you. "No problem love" he said, flashing a cheeky grin at you, before holding out his arm, "would you like some help with the rest of the stairs?" You glanced back at your friends quickly, feeling guilty for wanting to accept the offer, but were quick to receive a nudge from your best friend towards the stranger. You smiled back at him and hooked your arm through his, this time using your spare hand to lift the bottom of your long dress before starting your way up the stairs again. Once you made it to the top you thanked him and made to move back to your friends, "wait" his Australian voice called you back, "can I have the first dance?" You glanced back at your friends once more, when he spoke again "I'm not the best dancer, but I promise I'll catch you if you trip again," he said with a chuckle. That was all it took for you to give in to his charming smile and agree, "sure, it's Y/N by the way" you said introducing yourself. This time it was his turn to blush, "sorry I'm Ashton" he told you, taking your hand and leading you to the other dancing couples. His hands rested low on your back at the edge of your dresses low back and that was where the attempt at romance ended, the two of you were quite awful at dancing and spent most of the song laughing at the others attempt at dancing.

Michael:
It was your birthday and while you had wanted to just spend the night having fun with a couple of your friends and that's how the night started. You were all quite buzzed when your best friend suddenly made an exclamation "Oh my god, that new club is opening tonight......how did we not know it was opening tonight?" "Probably because we have a less than 0.5% chance of getting in" your friend replied sarcastically, spilling his drink in his wild hand gestures. "No we HAD a less the 0.5% chance" she dismissed him quickly. "What are you talking about?" you asked, not sure if it was just your clouded mind or if she really wasn't making any sense. "Duh, it's your birthday" she stated matter of factly. "And..." you questioned, still confused. "It's your birthday! They're going to have to let you in!" "Y/F/N I don't think that's how it works" you said with a laugh, "Oh come on at least give it a try!" she begged.
And that's how you ended up at the doors of the newest club, attempting to convince the security to let you in because it was your birthday. "Oh come on, it's her birthday" your friend continued to beg, apparently she could be quite persistent after a few drinks. Just as the security was about to say no once more he was interrupted by another low male voice, "don't worry, they're with me." You looked up confused and were met by the smirking face of a tall stranger, "but only if I get to dance with the birthday girl?" he said flashing you a wicked grin. You blushed and looked down, but your best friend had no such issue and was quick to agree, "sure, she'll definitely dance with you" she said, practically pushing you into his arms. He caught you with a strong arm around your waist and then looked expectantly at the security, "Of course Mr Clifford" he said, stepping aside to let your friends and you and the stranger 'Mr Clifford' in. As soon as you got into the club the stranger held a hand out for you to take and though a dark blush covered your cheeks, you took his hand and let him lead you into the midst of the dancers. "Does the birthday girl have a name?" he asked you, leaning close to your ear. "Y/N" you said with a smile, "do you only go by 'Mr Clifford?" you asked. He laughed, "Michael...my name is Michael but Mr Clifford gets me into new club openings. "Well Michael, thank you for getting my friends and I in" you said gratefully. "I think it was worth it" he replied closing his arms tighter around your waist so he could move your bodies in time to the music.

Calum:
You had been involved with the local children's hospital charity group since volunteering while still at school. So when they were organising their annual fundraiser you of course were in the midst of the organisation. The night arrived quickly and you soon found yourself in the midst of some very well dressed donators, trying to ensure that the night went as smoothly as possible. This meant that you spent a good part of the night, refilling things, fixing decorations, making introductions and making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. Unfortunately this also meant that you didn't get much chance to actually enjoy the night. It was nearing the end of the night and you finally took a moment to take a break, off to the side of the room near the bar, just watching everything happening around you. "I think you could use a drink after the amount of work you've done tonight" a strange voice spoke from beside you. You looked around quickly and caught sight of, if your memory of guests was correct, Calum Hood  standing in front of you in a well-tailored suit and offering you a glass of champagne. "Oh thank you" you said with a smile, accepting the glass. "Do you ever stop? I must admit I'm impressed you managed to get all of that done while wearing those shoes though," he said to you, with a grin, gesturing to the 3 inch heals you were currently wearing to complement your cocktail dress. "No I guess I don't" you agreed, "I've always been a bit of a perfectionist and the heels, well you just get used to those" you laughed. "Well thanks for a great night, you've done an amazing job...." he petered off, indicating he didn't know your name. "Y/N" you offered, "and you are Calum right?" "Memorised the guest list too I see, is there anything you can't do?" he complimented. You blushed at the comment and looked down at the now empty glass. "Perhaps you could give me another 10 minutes of your valuable time and join me for another drink?" Calum offered with another flash of his shy smile. "That would be lovely, I think my feet could use a bit of a break" you agreed happily, following Calum to two free stools at the bar.