Period Day w/ Ashton

You were lying down on the couch in your living room, groaning in agony. You hear the door open and you know it's your boyfriend Ashton, but you're in too much pain to say anything.

"Hey Y/N, I'm home," he says. You groan in response. He comes into the living room and sees you on the couch. "Babe are you OK?" he asks with a worried look on his face, "what's wrong?"

You point to your stomach and say "period cramps". Ashton giggles. You're mad because cramps aren't funny, but his laugh is so contagious you can't help but smile. "It's not funny Ashton, you don't understand how much it-", you don't finish your sentence because Ashton picks you up from the couch which shocks you. He takes you to the bedroom and you get even more shocked. "Ashton seriously what are you doing?" He shuts you up with a kiss. The kiss slowly becomes more passionate. He starts to unbutton your shirt. You break the kiss. Your cramps start getting more painful. Ashton takes your shirt off even though you tell him to stop. He starts to kiss your stomach and you try to move but he holds you down. Then he starts to slowly rub your lower stomach. "Ashton, what are you doing?"

"I read somewhere that a method used to reduce cramps was massaging the area it hurts the most. Is it working?" It was. The pain was already starting to go away. He massaged your stomach for about two more hours when the pain had finally stopped. You put your shirt back on and kissed him. "You're the best boyfriend in the world. I love you," you say. He kisses your forehead. "I love you too Y/N."