Guilt- Calum

ALL Creds go to : 5sosimaginesofficial

He hadn't meant for it to go this far. It was a stupid fight over a shirt. But it was enough for Calum to walk out and drink his problems away. You had worried all night, waited up for him to come home but he never did. This worried you. He had always come home after a fight.
The whole time you were waiting, Calum was in another bed. With another woman. The next morning was torture. He had woken up, not seeing your hair and your soft body next to him, he saw a fake weave and a spray tanned body instead. He quickly got up and found all his clothes. Pulling them on quickly, he ran out the door,calling a taxi.
You had been in the living room, still in your clothes from yesterday. You were scared. Your boyfriend had never been out all night. You felt relief wash over you when the front door opened and your disheveled boyfriend walking in. You shot up and ran to him, immediately wrapping your arms around him, spouting out apologies. His heart sank, wrapping his arms back around you, burying his nose in your hair. God he loved you so much. He couldn't let a mistake ruin this.
"Where were you baby? I was so worried i called Feldy and he hadn't seen you, the boys phones were off so i couldn't reach them-" I was at Ashton's babe. We hung out and i fell asleep there." Lies. All that came out of his mouth. You nodded and smiled,cuddling up to him. The guilt bubbled under his skin. He loved you too much to lose you. As he ran his fingers through your hair, you felt safe. Nothing could break you two apart.

oooOoo this one had more to read like an actual ending but I decided to leave it there :)