Good Morning-Michael Smut

this contains much smut I warned you skip if ya want

ALL Creds to : fxxkmeclifford

The one thing I loved the most about sharing a house with Michael, was waking up beside him each morning. Some mornings he would be awake before me but most of the time I was awake before him, this morning happened to be one of those mornings. I stared up at the beautiful boy that laid sprawled across the mattress. One arm was under his face while the other was secured tightly around my waist. His breathing was at a slow, steady pace and quiet snores were escaping his plump lips. I loved watching him sleep. It was so relaxing and it just brought a smile to my face. I guess he could feel me staring because he began to stir. His eyes squinted open and landed on me. "Good Morning, beautiful." I smiled up at him as a blush ran onto my cheeks. This boy compliments me too much. "Good Morning" I replied, bring my lips to his nose for a kiss, which made him scrunch his nose up and smile. He pulled me over to where I was straddling his waist, both my feet on each side of his waist. I intertwined our hands and placed them beside his head, bringing our chests together. The night before was a night to remember. Resulting in no clothes, which is what I had on.... Nothing. He smiled up at me and I did the same to him. "How did I get so fucking lucky?" He asked me. "You didn't but I did." He pulled me closer by pulling on my arms. He brought our lips together for a kiss. Every time I kiss his lips it's like taking a jolt of lightning to my lips. Electricity runs through my body, and I just can't get enough. I pulled away and laid my head against his. "Since you gave me so much attention last night, how about I give you some attention this morning? Ya know something like a 'Good Morning' gift?" I asked taking one of my hands loose from his and running it down his bare chest. "Hhhmmm. You Know, that doesn't sound half bad. I could go for a little gift, from those lips." He smiled. I brought my hand up to the top of his chest and placed it there to keep my balance. I scooted down so that his dick was now in front of me. I kissed his earlobe, trailing kisses down to the base of his member. He took in a sharp breath which caused me to smirk. I know I have Michael under control when I am giving him a blowjob. I brought my hand to his c*ck, causing a moan to escape his lips. Fuck, that was hot. I brought my lips to his tip, giving it a gentle kiss. I licked from the base to the very tip causing him to groan and buck his hips. "Patience is a Virtue, my friend" I told him. He groaned, throwing his head back. I took his member in until it hit the back of my throat, almost making me gag. I began bobbing up and down causing him to thrust up, ever so often. I took his balls into my other hand and began to massage them. "Fuck, Y/n. That feels so good, Keep doing-." He couldn't even finish his sentence. "Fuck. I love you so goddamn much." He said, grabbing onto my hair, and pulling it signaling for me to go faster. I bobbed faster and faster until I could tell he was close. I slowed my pace down causing him to moan. I hallowed my cheeks causing him to groan even louder. "Fuck. y/n, I'm close." "I know, baby. Let it go." I told him. Shortly after I felt his c*ck twitch and I felt his juices run down my throat. I swallowed and brought my lips to his so he could taste himself. He pulled me so I was straddling him again, like once before. "Now baby, I want you to ride me." He said grabbing my boob. I grabbed him and aligned him with my entrance. I sank down onto his c*ck and stilled. Moaning, I lifted myself up and set myself down again, taking him into me, fully. I began at a slow pace and then sped up my pace. I began bouncing and then grinding. Bouncing and grinding, causing the both of us to moan in pleasure. "Michael. I'm about to cum." "Me too baby. Cum for me, Kitten. Let me feel you cum around me." I threw my head back and began thrusting kind of at an angle to feel him even deeper. Each time he hit my g- spot, I could feel me getting closer to my climax. "Babe, Cum for me. I'm close" Michael told me. With just a few more thrusts, my juices released onto his c*ck, causing him to twitch inside me and mix his juices with mine. I moved my hips a little more, coming off of my high. He pulled me close to him, and kissed my forehead. "Thank you Baby. Best Good Morning Present ever." He smiled.

Wattpad made this private and I'm just like thanks a lot -.- But here it is again