When blonde meets blonde things go down...

"What do you want Tokyo?" Ally asked irritated.

"You're in my way Tree Trunk." Tori rolled her eyes.

"There are other ways to go, now leave me alone." Ally told her before putting the tape down and slowly stretching it to the other side of the paper.

"Just move so I can get the scissors." Tori crossed her arms as Ally rolled her eyes.

"Here now move." Ally says giving Tori the scissors.

"Oh thanks." Tori said before cutting the tape strip just before Ally could finish.

Ally jaw clenched making her give Tori a death glare.

"Whoops, my finger slipped." Tori exaggerated making Ally pull the tape apart.

Hitting the scissors out her hand, she pushed Tori to the wall before taping her against it.

"Whoops, my finger slipped." Ally mocked before walking away.

Everyone looked back at the two and the students held back their laughter.

The teacher sighed before walking over to Tori and helped her off...

As the bell ring, everyone heard the sounds of heels hitting the ground making them move to the wall. People call them the three biggest bitches. Well because they are...

As they moved they heard laughter coming down the hallway.

"Ugh, biker kids." Camila groaned.

"I don't care about them, you know what that Tori girl had done in class..." Ally rambled while Normani tuned her out.

She was too busy staring at something more like someone.

"Mani!" Camila yelled making her snap her out of her gaze.

"What?" Normani asked.

"Damn, what the hell got you in a full daze?" Camila asked.

"Nothing, now what do you want?" Normani asked.

"We were wondering if you wanted to go to the party later today?" Ally asked.

"Of course, anything to get me out the house." Normani agreed.

"Great, after last quarter we are going shopping." Camila tell her after finishing her makeup.

Closing her locker, they made their way to the next class which Ally is actually in surprisingly. She's an advanced student so...

Walking in, everyone took their seats...well the thing about this class was it's only 6 people.

For Normani she felt like she was in detention.

"Okay, since you 6 are our very high and advanced kids surprisingly, the principal wanted a teacher to teach you guys the life outside of school. So my name is Mr. Lincoln, yes like Abraham Lincoln." He tried but they all kept a straight face.

"Haha, okay. Why don't you all just introduce yourselves." He ushered and Ally stood up.

"My name is Ally Brooke, 5'0, and I like to sing at church." Ally introduced obviously showing that she done this many times.

Camila stood up and flipped her hair.

"I'm Camila Cabello, I'm 5'2, and I love giving money to anyone or for anything." Camila shared before sitting down.

Normani then stood up.

"Hi, I'm Normani Kordei, 5'4, and Beyoncé is my bitch." She said making the other 3 laugh.

"Wassup, I'm Lauren, 5'4 also, and no puedo esperar para salir de este infierno." Lauren said before sitting down.

"What did she say?" Normani asked Camila.

"She said, she can't wait to get out of this hell hold." Camila responded as Dinah stood up.

"Sup, I'm Dinah Jane, 5'8, and ou te mafaufau pe aisea ua ou i ai i lenei vasega." (Wonder why the hell I am in this damn class.) Dinah said before sitting down.

"I'm Tori Kelly, 5'4 as well, and hate a person in this class." Tori said making Ally roll her eyes.

"Interesting, I didn't even give you guys any directions on what to say. Now we know each other a little better, let's start." He says clearing his throat...

20 minutes into the class and everyone is bored.

"Say, you 6 are robbing a store. Not just any store, the worlds best store that has the best security. Who will be the get away driver?" He asked.

"Trick question, there won't be a getaway driver because we won't have a car." Lauren said making them roll their eyes.

"What makes you say that?" He asked with a smirk.

"Because if we have bikes or motorcycles, then it will be easier to get away since they are faster and you can just throw them in the lake. Simple and easy as that." Lauren told him as everyone thought about it.

"I agree, but it would be better to have three instead of six." Camila backed up making the teacher nod his head impressed.

"Okay so you have three bikes, now who is carrying what weapon?" He asked.

"I don't need a weapon." Dinah spoke.

"Well I don't need any weapon except my heels because they're not suspecting at all." Normani told him.

"Impressive, so no weapons?" He asked.

"Who said that...I always have a weapon." Lauren answered pulling up her pants leg.

"My weapon is my brain." Ally said.

"And you'll be the first to either die or get arrested." Tori responded.

"Not if I snitch you out first you dried bus-" Ally was cut off by the teacher.

"Then what weapon would you use Tori?" He asked.

"The things in the store." Tori answered and he nodded.

"So you got to get the money, what do you do?" He asked.

"Well depending on the time, I would take out the workers who are just coming in and empty out all of the cash registers." Tori responded.

"Okay, you got your money, but the manager already called the cops so what do you do?" He asked leaning in.

"That's easy, we change into the workers outfit and put them into ours. We untie them and tie ourselves up. Lastly and once we are done with that, we hide the money so we can get it after." Normani spoke.

"We hid it in the ceiling and we sabotaged the camera inside that room just so they didn't know that we actually did that. When the police come, they don't expect a single thing except the people who are now just waking up are being arrested for burglary." Lauren continued.

"And after everything dies down, we actually do the work until the shift ends and collect the money, also the money we earn from working. Once we do that we escape without no one expecting a single thing." Camila finshed.

He had nodded clearly impressed by their responses. The bell rang signaling it's the end of the day so they all left while Lincoln graded them with an A.