livelystassie posted a photo

liked by @g_eazy, @yasminwijnaldum, @marieayla, @maggielindennman, @dawson_rt and 367,502 others

Tagged 👤: @dawson_rt

livelystassie: Adin Noel McBroom Russo we love you so much 💙

479,001 comments

dawson_rt: our son blessed us with the best i love you Stassie McBroom ❤️
marieayla: he's literally so adorable not to mention he looks a lot like Dawson my nephew
g_eazy: the moment I seen my grandson I became the happiest grandpa ever
yasminwijnaldum: im so so so happy for you Stassie I know you're not actually my biological daughter but I still love like if you were mine since the day when you were a baby I'm seriously happy for you and the family you have now oh god this is making me cry once again
dawson_rt: hahaha I thought he looked like Stassie but he got the handsome genes from his father 😹😹 @marieayla
maggielindennman: I thought you would do better than your mother did when she was your age but I guess I was right and you didn't understand what I tried to tell you Anastasia all I wanna say is congrats and good luck
marieayla: can you just stop? As an aunt and part of our family since you're the only person from mom, you should be supportive not saying this shit. Just because you're still pissed at my father and Yasmin that gives you the fucking right to say what you had to say. Where were you when me and Stassie needed you? Huhhh no where to be found @maggielindemann
suzolm: my great grandson he's going to be loved by everyone here especially by me I love you Stassie and Dawson cheers 🥂

dawson_rt posted a photo

liked by @livelystassie, @ryderflynn, @eyer

liked by @livelystassie, @ryderflynn, @eyer.tether and 450,879 others

Tagged 👤: @livelystassie, @g_eazy 📸

dawson_rt: my life started when my wife told me that we were expecting our son Adin Noel McBroom Russo. we never thought in a million years we would have our first child together at twenty years old no one knows my real story just my wife and our family. I'm just so happy say all this cause I'm speechless. And the documentary will be up soon. We just wanna have a bit more time for us.

Disabled comments

Anastasia and Dawson arrived to Gerald's and Yasmins house. Adin was asleep in the car seat. She didn't think Gerald was planning all this. "There's my daughter with my grandson." Gerald said proudly "and my other son who I also love."
"Dad Adin is sleeping." Anastasia told him "just keep it down if you wanna carry him."
"Oh Gerald. By the time Adin will be a grown man he'll say 'that my grandpa g he can't be more embarrassing than my father.' Let them be parents okay." Yasmin told Gerald "so did any reporters or paparazzi released anything?"
"Nope, we did our part to say our announcement. Now we let our film crew do the editing on the documentary we've been working on." Dawson said to yasmin "and it will show where and when we got married."
"And sorry we didn't say anything to anybody. We just thought it was a great idea to do it before Adin was born." Anastasia said "but we were thinking a small ceremony for us close family and friends." Everyone liked the idea.
"Hey Stassie you don't have any of the baby weight. You look so beautiful." Ayla said "and you gave birth days ago."
"Thanks I'm wearing a shape wear. Yasmin told me about it and she bought me one that's how I can lose the baby weight faster before my doctor can give me the confirmation to work out again." Adin wakes up from his nap. "Aw my prince is up."
"I got it love. You just sit and relax." Dawson said "you had a long night since our son woke us up." He carefully gets Adin. "I know buddy. You're going to be fine."
"I'm just going to help dawson with Adin." Gerald went with Adin to Anastasia old room.

They finished setting up the table with food "you did seen what aunt Maggie said." Ayla told Anastasia "I had to tell her..."
"Ayla she's not my aunt any more. Ever since she said what she said to us on mom's funeral, after marrying Dawson and dad excepting us to the family this is what I wanted for a long time. And I want my son and my future kids to have a better life than I did."
"Future kids? Meaning more?"
"Yeah. Dawson and I want three kids. It's just we know what we want for our future. I never thought this would be me and him. I thought it was like a high school relationship and you move on but no it's so beautiful and different." Anastasia laughed "look at him with Adin. It's meant for us."
"Now you both understand how your dad was after you guys were meant to be in our lives. He's happy with viv and with both of you."
"So how's your boyfriend basketball player?"
"We're great. He just told me some news that I thought they were rumors but there true. He has a son with his old well past marriage. He confirmed it to me but he says it's nothing. Everyone thinks I took him away from his son and his baby mama. He was already divorced with his baby mama. And he talks about us having kids which that scared me a bit. I just told him 'first we gotta see where does our relationship takes us first after we can decide about kids.' It's just im just starting this relationship now and he thinks it's fine to say this. I see myself with a man and with kids. But I don't see it with him."
"Aw Ayla it's okay. Thank god you but that ground rule on him. I just can't believe that. Do you think he's a cheater?"
"Well his brother is. Didn't you hear that he cheated on a Kardashian with a Jenner best friend?"
"No shit. That was trending all over especially the two episodes from the last season."
"That's what im worried about." Ayla was thinking "I just feel that me going with this relationship is to fast and I should end it but I don't because I feel he's different than him."
"Does he tell you everything when he's going out for basketball games and training?"
"Yea he does. He says he's mostly away from his older brother. I don't know Stassie."
"I'll be there with you and hey you're just in the beginning of the relationship."
"It's like the media say he's the same as his brother."
"Let time tell. If he's the one he says he is then maybe you can have a future with him or if he is a cheater then bye asshole."
"You're right. Thank you sis."

The family stayed at the Gillums residence for dinner. Anastasia and dawson decided to stay over for the night. Gerald and Yasmin were okay with it since it was late for them to leave and since they were tired. They told them they would help them with the baby if he gets up during the night so they would sleep. Ayla still doubts about her relationship with her boyfriend clay since he's relative with some history problems in the past.