Good Day Sunshine (John Lennon smut)

Start from the beginning

"Goodbye, John." I said, raising up to my tippie-toes to press a kiss on his cheek.

As I started to walk away John grabbed me by the elbow and swirled me around so our faces were nearly touching.

He looked down to my lips and planted a long, sweet kiss upon them. I closed my eyes and melted into his arms as they wrapped around my waist. He held me close, enough for my breasts to press against his chest.

"Tell your cats I'm sorry." He stared as he broke away from my mouth.

"Why?" I giggled.

"Because I'm stealing their mother away for a few more hours." He smiled against my lips and kissed them again, this time slipping his tongue between the slit. I welcomed it with mine and they massaged each other in perfect synchronicity.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked him, our noses touching and our hot breaths mixing.

"I've got a room just down the street. Follow me." He states, clutching onto my hand and running.

"John!" I chuckled maniacally as we ran down the street, looking like idiots as we bolted it towards his hotel. Our shoes clicked against the concrete and John's hat flew off in the wind.

"Your hat!" I shouted.

"Leave it!" He chuckled.

Finally we made it to the glass entrance doors of the hotel, exhausted and out of breath. We rested against the brick walls for a few minutes giggling like children.

After collecting ourselves we made our way up to John's room.

He hung the "do not disturb" sign on the door handle and slammed it shut, immediately taking me into his arms for another kiss.

We made out against the door, his hands resting gently on my jaw caressing my cheeks.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his thick chocolate hair, wondering how this was happening to me. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

His lips moved to the crook of my neck, peppering it with kisses until he reached my collarbone. His fingers began popping off the buttons of my blouse, revealing my white lacy bra that barely held in my cleavage.

In a sudden act of dominance, John ripped the lace, splitting my bra completely to reveal my bare chest.

"I'll buy you a new one." He panted as he dove his face in the space between my breasts, licking up and down with the tip of his tongue.

My hands clutched onto his hair, pushing his face even further between my mounds and nearly suffocating him.

"You smell delicious." He complimented, his voice muffled by my skin.

"Thank you." I moaned, biting my lip as the heat between my legs boiled with every brush of Johns tongue.

I tugged on his hair and lifted his head up to my face, forcing us into another tantalizing make-out session. I couldn't get enough of his taste. He was an excellent kisser, definitely the best I've ever had.

His hands explored every inch of my clothed body, and paid extra attention to my buttocks. He squeezed each cheek as his tongue continued to lap up mine, wrestling with it until he broke away once more.

"I could kiss you all day." He breathed into me, reconnecting us as soon as the words left his mouth.

"But I need to make love to you." He urged between kisses. He was incredibly eager, now taking my clothing off with urgency.

I got to work taking his off as well, removing everything but his boxers. He had the perfect body, not too muscular and not too thick. Just right, and begging to be cuddled.

"Let's get these off, yeah?" I said as I knelt down, hooking my fingers onto the waistband of his underwear.

I slipped them down to his ankles and watched his cock spring forth, right in front of me and aching to be licked.

I took my tongue and dragged it from his balls to his tip, sucking in the crown of his penis as his hands found the back of my head.

"Oh fuck." He grunted as he pushed my head forward, softly forcing me to take all of him in my mouth. I did it with ease, and began bobbing my head back and forth, letting his cock fill up my warm and willing mouth.

"Oh you feel so good...oh my god." He lightly started to face fuck me, thrusting in and out to match my own movements. It felt incredible, and I had an intense desire to taste him.

"Fuck...take it baby...take it...all...ohhhh" he said as his cock began to quiver against my tongue. I knew he was close, so I gripped his ballsack with my hand and began to massage the tightening orbs between my fingers.

His legs started to shake and his thrusts became more frantic as his cock began twitching rhythmically.

"Oh my...oh my god." He grunted as his hot cum shot straight to the back of my throat, filling my entire mouth up with his tangy cream.

"Mmmm" I mumbled with his member still in my mouth, trembling as it emptied the last bit of its juices into me.

I sucked it all in and swallowed every ounce, letting the remaining bit dribble down my chin as he removed his cock from me.

"Jesus fuck, y/n." He panted as we made eye contact. I took my finger and wiped the cum off of my face, then licked it clean and rose to my feet.

"You make me weak." He laughed, taking me in for a soft kiss and tasting himself on my breath.

I watched as he took his cock in his hand and began stroking, making it rise to the occasion once again. My body was ready for him, nearly shaking in pure need.

I walked over to the bed and laid on it, emitting a squeak as my back hit the sheets. John giggled and fell onto me.

I stared at him with lustful anticipation as he took his member in his hand again, aligning it between the folds of my pussy and gliding it along the slit softly.

"Oh John." I whimpered as he sank into me, filling me up with one thrust.

His body laid flush against mine, and his lips began to mark their territory on my neck.

I raked my fingers along his back as he began to thrust deeper, letting euphoric grunts escape his wet and heated lips.

I felt one of his hands slip underneath my back and trail upwards, cupping my head as he moved his mouth to my lips. We kissed as he made love to me hard and fast, our hips slapping against one another, infusing the air with the sounds of sex.

Our tongues danced as John's penis found my sweet spot, pressing against it with every push. One of my hands held onto his tight arse firmly while the other played with his tousled hair.

I could feel his cock pulsing against my walls, swelling even more as it neared another climax. I wasn't too far off from my own high, my breathing becoming more of a struggle and my body writhing beneath him. I clutched onto his skin as he drove into me as far as his cock would allow, then pumped his hot seed directly into my cervix. I gasped as I felt it coat my inner walls, and screamed as I came to my own grand finale.

John laid on top of my body, letting his orgasm ride out until his member was flaccid. He was still buried into me, his forehead glistening with sweat as he lifted his head up to meet my gaze.

"You were wonderful." He complimented, moving upwards to kiss me tenderly. With our lips attached, he carefully slid his soft cock out of my soaking wet hole. We both sighed at the loss of each other.

John rolled to his side and took me into a loving embrace, then peppered the most delicate kisses on my face.

"We should definitely meet again." He said as he cuddled my tired body.

"Yeah." I replied with a kiss. "Definitely."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, I wrote this last night because this book is currently NUMBER ONE in JohnLennon. Weird, right? It felt natural for me to celebrate with my first ever John smut! Enjoy ❤️❤️