Jack offered her his hand and she took it as he led her down a trail. She saw one big letter then another. Then she saw the full ensemble. 

"The Hollywood sign, a classic," she smiled and quickly walked forward more.

"I enjoy the view more than anything," Jack commented while sitting down on a patch of grass and looking outwards towards the city. Allie sat down beside him and leaned her head on his shoulder causing him to smile and look at her. "It's a lot prettier at night."

"This is pretty too, I like seeing all the silhouettes and the buildings. Makes me feel like I'm on top of the world." Allie replied smiling. 

As they sat there, Allie noticed a bird beside her and looked over at it. The pigeon sat beside her and mimicked the two of them looking over at everything. 

"Awe, look at the pigeon," Allie sat up and pulled Jack to see the bird too.

"Don't you have pigeons in New York?" Jack chuckled.

"Yeah, but I've never had one come so close to me before," Allie reached her hand out to touch it and the pigeon just sat there. "I'm gonna take it home."

"Allie you can't take the pigeon home," Jack laughed and stood up trying to get Allie to do the same.

"I'm going to get a pet pigeon now, whether it be that one or another one I find," Allie stood up as well.

"Whatever you say," Jack laughed as he led the way back to the car.

"Bye Mr. Pigeon," Allie waved while walking beside Jack. "So where to next?"

"I told you all of it is a surprise." 

"Well I'm going to let you know I am hungry," Allie stated as she got into the car.

"Well then I guess we'll go to dinner, but I'm still not telling you where it is."

Allie just nodded her head as Jack drove to another place, this time the music semi-blasting as the two of them sang to whatever was on the radio. Both of them laughed and danced all the way to a small pizza parlor. 

"I'm sure you have had New York pizza, but have you ever had Los Angeles pizza?" Jack smirked as he got out of the car to let Allie out.

"I have not, but I'm excited to try it."

They both walk into the parlor, Jack grabbed a table and pulled out a chair then sat down himself. They both looked at the menu then was approached by a waiter.

"Hello, my name is Angela, I'll be your waiter how may I help you?"

"Hey Angela," Jack smiled and waved at the waitress.

"Jack? I thought you said you took a trip to New York?" 

"I did, and I came back with this lovely lady," Jack nods towards Allie. 

Allie waves shyly and Angela smirks, then whispers into Jack's ear, "Is this the fine young lady you were telling me about over the phone a few weeks ago?"

Allie watches Jack turn a deep red then nods at Angela. Angela smiles and turns to Allie, "It's nice to meet you my dear, now what can I get for you?"

"Um, can I get the veggie personal pizza?" Alie orders.

"Sure thing, and for you Jack?" 

"I'm just gonna get the cheese pizza," he smiles and hands the menus to Angela who takes them then walks away with a smile. 

"So how do you know Angela?" Allie asks.

"She's my aunt, she's worked here for a while and eventually became the owner of it."

"Awe, that's amazing." Allie smiles at Jack, then sees Angela coming back out with the pizzas.

"Here you two go, enjoy," Angela smirks at Jack then walks away while the two start to eat. 

"This is so good," Allie says while reaching for another piece.

Jack chuckles at her and they both finish eating. "I'll go pay."

Allie pulls out her wallet and Jack grabs her hand lightly, "Let me say it again, I'm paying."

"Fine," she puts her wallet away and waits for Jack by the door, then walk out together.

"Let's head to stop number three."

↞♫↠

a/n:
this chapter
lowkey sucks