You gulped down with difficulty as you tried to not make much out of it even though it wasn't easy, considering the fact that he had managed to make you flustered. You cleared your throat and then stood up, telling him that you will be taking your leave, while you avoided to look at his eyes.

You grabbed your purse and left the room, as the feeling of his breath on your neck was still too vivid, enough to make you shiver and place your hand on that spot.

---Time skip ---

TaeYong took your hand and readjusted it on his arm where you had placed it before entering the venue. He placed his usual fake smile on his lips and proceeded walking the way you did.

Once inside you could already tell that this was going to be a long night of talks that were non of your interest as well as pretense interest for the words of whoever would come to talk to you.
It was always like that at such occasions after all, a parade of actors, good manners and high class hypocrisy.

It didn't took long for people to come and greet you and TaeYong. Along with their greetings coming many questions regarding your honeymoon and how you felt now that you were married. How was it to be the wife of a young politician with an aspiring future? The madams kept addressing you that question and you always threw a loving gaze towards TaeYong before facing them again and with a thin smile replying that it was like a dream.

A dream that i would love to wake up from.

A good fifteen minutes went by before the host of the party finally made his way towards you two, by his side, standing a beautiful woman which you immediately recognized as the first lady.

She looked as cheerful and sweet as you had seen her on TV or on other occasions from afar as till this moment you hadn't had the chance to talk to her nor the prime Minister.

They both greeted you politely and the prime minister welcomed you with a happy face on his party while you both wished him a happy birthday and prosperous years ahead, TaeYong being a bit more serious and stiff at his presence than before.

It was normal he would be like that though, as he was a person that held much power and a high status that would make anyone that was on the field of politics grow nervous and alert at his presence as well as think twice over his actions in order to always leave a good impression to the prime Minister .

TaeYong had surely been on his presence more than you had however you understood that as a young politician as he was, keeping him in his favor was probably the wisest thing he could do and because of that fact you assumed that he grew so nervous and stiff, enough for you to actually feel his pressure and insecurity.

You weren't really used to such behavior from him as he was displaying emotions that usually he never let's in the surface and somehow at that moment you felt satisfied that there was something that could really make him stutter and get covered in cold sweat as he was those moments that the prime Minister stayed to your company.

After they left, some other gentlemen of his field drew his attention, adding up to your boredom and making you excuse yourself to the restroom for a moment, where you refreshed a bit your make up while enjoying the quietness the room had. You would have totally chosen to stay there for the rest of the night if it wasn't for the image that you had to maintain and the good impression that you had to leave at the new people that you had encountered tonight.

After you left a sigh escape your lips while looking at your reflection on the mirror, you took your leave, soon finding yourself at the presence of the spacious room and the light piano music that was provided by a professional pianist.

You stood there near the orchestra for a moment, as you saw that Tae Yong was still occupied talking to those gentlemen and somehow you felt out of place since they didn't had their wife's by their side.

As per usual the women had formed their own conversational circles with each other and you could clearly see the groups gathered at the corners of the room. With just one look you could assume what were they talking about as you knew some of them well and for the ones you didn't personally know, you still could make a guess that could highly be proven correct.

You approached the bullet, not having any intentions of joining any of those small groups for obvious reasons. However it hadn't crossed your mind that after some moment of loneliness looking around the bullet, a woman would approach you and call your name.

"Miss Lee." She smiled once you lifted your eyes and saw her, clearly taken aback that the first lady was once again standing before you.

"Mrs Jung." You bowed your head at her properly and she just flashed you a smile, making you think that she seems like a rather friendly person. Not like most of the people that were currently in that vast room.

"Please don't be reluctant to join us. I know it may be uncomfortable for you standing in a room full of strangers but this is supposed to be a party. I wouldn't want any of my husband's guests to be having a bad time." She said to you and you smiled at her while thanking her for her thoughtfulness.

" You have no reason to worry, i assure you that i am having a good time. You are a very welcoming host and it's obvious you have attended to every detail to bring this night to perfection. "You complimented smoothly and she smiled back at you, obviously flattered by your praises.

" Well then, i do hope you have a wonderful night ahead and please don't hesitate to talk to me for anything. "She tilted her head as she finished her sentence and you bowed yours as you reassured her that you will do so before she took her leave with a smile and you just stood there looking at her while thinking that she was too good to be in a place like this.

---Time skip ---

The prime Minister had blown the candles of his cake just some minutes ago, gathering once more attention and wishes for his birthday and giving you one reason to actually look forward to something which was non other than tasting the cake.

Since it looked really good and delicious from afar, you couldn't help but wonder if it tasted as good as it looked. Thankfully the waiters didn't took long to start serving the cake, going around with their trays fool of plates that held a proper amount of cake.

You waited silently in your place for one to pass and offer some to you and to your surprise a waiter walked right towards you and politely offered you to take some, even though he had only one slice of cake remained on his tray. You grabbed the plate, while murmuring a thank you and the waiter left towards the kitchen, probably to refill his tray.

You didn't hesitate to taste the dessert and even find it delightful as it did had a pleasurable taste even though whenever you gulped down a bite, it would leave behind a bitter taste in your throat. You couldn't exactly tell what ingredient would possibly create that flavor which was an odd combination for a cake to have but nonetheless you didn't question much the prime Minister's taste as from what you had heard around, this was his favorite cake.

Sadly you were done with that slice pretty quickly and you were left once more with nothing worthy of your attention, nonetheless you kept up your proper Persona and continued talking and socializing properly with people.

After a good fifteen minutes though, you strangely started feeling bad. A weird feeling of weakness spread all over your body, making your muscles feel tired and a nosious feeling took over your senses. So much that you couldn't pretend that you were okay anymore so you approached TaeYong and asking him to talk to you in private for a moment.

After you managed to get out at the corridor, him following right after you, you turned around and faced him, finally showing to him your exhausting face, as you were barely keeping yourself on your feet by then.

"Please, let's go home. I am not feeling so well."

---To be continued....

(sorry for any orthography mistakes, i really haven't even looked twice at this. I will proofread when I get the time)

(hope you enjoy ~)