Felix Felicis

A blast of red light hits your body. The Invisibility Cloak slithers off you, and you shoot up, blood trickling onto your clothes.

"Ah, I thought that was you, _____." Wade says cheerfully.

"Wade! How'd you...?" You look at him in amazement.

"Oh, it's nothing, just the Wrackspurts. Your head's full of them," He grins sincerely.
_

The castle glitters as you and Wade approach the gate.

"I'm really sorry I made you miss the carriages, Wade." You frown, wiping blood from your nose.

"Eh, it's alright. I enjoyed our little walk. It was like being with a friend."

"I am your friend, Wade." You smile.

He ponders this for a moment, "Well, that's nice."

Just then Professor Pym rushes forth clutching a long roll of parchment, "About time! I've been looking all over for you two. Names?"

You look at him in confusion, "Professor Pym, you've known me for five years."

"No exceptions, Marvel." He says sternly.

Wade turns and motions to the side, "Who are those people?"

You turn, and see Wade staring into the darkness, where shadows drift eerily, like ghosts.

"Aurors. For security." Professor Pym answers.

A loud voice sounds a few feet away, "It's a not a cane, you cretin. It's a walking stick."

You and Wade turn. Liz stands amidst a mountain of trunks and owl cages, watching Lee pass a long security detector over a walking stick.

"And why exactly do you need a walking stick?" Lee asks her.

Laufeyson separates from the shadows, "It was her father's."

Liz eyes him warily, then snatches the stick from Lee, "Is my father's. He's not dead."

Laufeyson watches Liz carefully wrap the stick in felt, and lay it back inside her trunk.

"It's alright, Mr. Lee. I can vouch for Ms. Allen." Laufeyson nods.

Liz eyes Laufeyson warily again, then begins to slouch off, not before catching your gaze.

She snickers, "Nice face, Marvel."

You put a hand to your nose, and watch Liz disappear into the darkness, trailed by Laufeyson.

Wade turns to you, "Would you like me to fix it?
Personally, I think you look a bit more bad-ass this way. But it's up to you."

You tap your chin, "Have you ever fixed one? A nose."

"Uh...well, not exactly. But I have done several toes and how different are they really?"

This does not fill you with confidence. Nevertheless...

You take a deep breath, "What the hell. Give it a go."

Wade poises his wand over your nose and gives it a tap, "Episkey."

It vibrates wildly and then, snaps into place.

You yelp in pain, and then blink hard, "Well? How do I look?"

"Exceptionally ordinary." He grins.
_

You enter the Great Hall; and now that you think about it, due to the light of the hall, your blood-spattered face is probably quite the sight.

"Where've you been, _____? And what happened to your face?" He places a hand on your cheek, and begins to examine your face intently, face wrought with worry.