Window Rescue

Your Uncle had put bars on your window, everyday looking out was a reminder of your imprisonment. He'd also been treating you worse than usual and Hela was eating it up.

She'd taken to the habit of throwing you in your room and locking the many locks on the outside of your door to prevent you from going downstairs to eat. Of course she stopped when you threatened to magic her a pair of hooves to go with that tail of hers, but even she knew you wouldn't do magic outside of school for risk of expulsion.

You found yourself longing for Peter and Michelle's company. Peters a bit more, he was your first and best friend after all. It wasn't that you didn't like Michelle a lot, but hanging around her was more going to the library, and less laughs. The only friend you had now was Hedwig.

You couldn't study magic which made summer homework increasingly hard, Aunt Frigga had tried to lock most of your magic books in the cupboard under the stairs but she couldn't, you enchanted them at the end of the year at Midgards so they'd re-appear on your desk whenever she tried to lock them away. But most of it was stored under the floorboards of your bedroom for fear of some other punishment being thought of if they caught you reading.
_

Laying in your bed at night, the day before school is to start, you hear the rumble of a car engine from outside your open window, the summer breeze stirring slightly.

You think nothing of it, but a strange light seemed to get closer, and closer to your window. You look out and a pair of headlights are seemingly flying towards your window.

The car stops right in front of the window, you hop out of bed and back away.

The car turns sideways and a grinning head pops out of the passenger window, "Hiya ______."

A waving hand pops from the drivers seat.

"Peter?! Ned! What are you both doing here!"

"Rescuing you! Now, come on, get your stuff," Peter says, you shoot around your room and begin to toss things inside your trunk hastily.

"______, you might wanna stand back." Peter commands, hooking something to the bars on your windows.

Ned pulls the car forward and the bars are pulled of in one swift movement. He then turns the car around so the back half of the car faces you and you  quickly throw your school things in the trunk of the car.

You hear your uncle shriek your name from outside your bedroom door.

You freeze. You can hear him unfastening the many locks on your door. You finally slam your trunk closed and Ned starts to turn the car around again.

You toss Hedwig into Peter's lap just as you jump out the window, your uncle barrels in.

"Frigga, she's escaping!" he yells.

You jump in the back seat of the car, and Peter grabs hold, his arms wrapped securely around your upper body, your Uncle however refuses to let go of your foot, which dangles out the car.

"I've got you, ______. Don't worry!" Peter says.

"Let go of me!" you shout at Odin.

"No! You and that— pigeon aren't going anywhere!" he shouts.

"Get off!" you kick.

"Drive Ned, DRIVE!" Peter shouts.

Ned pulls off and your uncle finally lets go...because his whole body is yanked out of the window and he falls into the shrubs below.