"With all do respect my lady. I believe such a dress doesn't match your standards . " He replied and then looked around the room with intends of finding another one to suggest mostly as a habit left from when he was working for Namjoon's grandma at her clothing shop where he had mastered the skills of selling products and wining over costumers.

Once a dress that he approved of fell to his notice , he didn't hesitate to go and pick it up and bring it to BaRam.
" This one is way more fitting for your curves and it will surely bring out more your hidden charms, even though you are already a charming lady as it is. " His words had left BaRam as well as the other ladies that had gathered their attention on him, speechless making Jimin panic for a moment about his behavior being perceived the wrong way.

"I am terribly sorry if i have spoken something out of place but i still hope you consider my humble suggestion my lady." He bowed his head, now being sure inside him that he had nailed this and that woman was totally going to buy that dress even though as he made sure before grabbing it, was super expensive . And his confident belief turned out to become reality as BaRam accepted the dress and even praised it that it was so beautiful before going to try it on.

As he saw her going Jimin couldn't help but smile then he turned around to meet your gaze and his face fell serious immediately . You were giving him a weird stare but you took your eyes off of him quickly after, pretending to look at some clothes even though your thoughts had nothing to do with the jackets you were looking at. 

He is definitely a player. That totally was a players behavior.  A smooth flirt is what he is.

You concluded in your head , taking all his previous actions that he had done with you as well as his statement that he was attracted to you as nothing more but a player's try to have his fun. The thought of it only made you feel bothered and mad as you really didn't like players. 

"Is somthing the  matter?" His voice right by your ear startled you as he had sneaked right behind you while your focus was distracted. You panicked for a moment and reflexively jumbed away from him then you looked around just to make sure that no one had witnessed this abrupt behavior of yours. Thankfully no one had and you looked at Jimin before stepping closer to him and whispering that you wanted to get out of there.

"I noticed that. Leave it to me." He replied while a suggestive look was being portrait in his eyes then he grabbed your hand and pulled your towards the changing rooms. He told you to get inside at one that was free and stay there then he pulled the curtain and walked back at the position your friends had last seen him. He stood there till one of them approached him asking where had you went.

"Miss Y/N had to attend an urgent phone call so she needed to take her leave earlier that she had planned for the day . She left me behind to inform you that she is incredibly sorry that her time with you was cut short but she is looking forward to meeting you again some other time which will be more convincing for your busy schedule as well as hers." He seriously passed to her your supposed message and then watched the lady call over the other two  as well as the lady he had chosen a dress for, which had just returned from the private dressing room she had went to occupy.

"Such a pity indeed. Please let her know that we will call her next time and arrange something." HaNeul told him with a bright smile ,from all of them she being the only one that actually believed that you had left because something urgent had came up.

"Anyways, we better be going since we are busy too."HyunJae spoke before making her leave and Jimin bowed his head as they started going away , them not bothering to show respect to a simple butler.  All expect HaNeul who even waved at him full of happiness as she mostly was and Jimin just looked at them and felt satisfied when he saw the girl buying the dress he suggested exactly as he had predicted .

After they were out of the shop and at a safe distance he walked back at the changing room where he had left you and draw the curtain open. "You are free to go." He informed you and you stuck your head outside for a moment ,noticing that they really were gone.

"Good job." You praised him as you really were satisfied with his doings this time then you tried to step out of the changing room but his body wasn't giving you any space to do so, bringing you to look at him and motion with your head that he should move however he still didn't.

"I can't pass."

"I know" He simply answered making you raise your eyebrow at him.

"I was curious about something so i have to ask." He continued and you folded your arms together before asking what was it that he wanted to know about all of a sudden.

"Earlier you gave me a look. What did that indicated exactly?" He said and immediately you understood about which look he was talking about .

"It indicated anger ." You boldly replied.

"Why? I was just helping out a lady. " 

"You were flirting."

"I don't see it like that." He argued back making you scoff at how he always seemed to see things only the way it benefited him.

"Don't get me wrong. You can do whatever you want and flirt with whoever you want as long as you aren't on duty that is. Because a playful behavior shows a bad impression you know and they are  really the worst people you could ever find to show a bad impression to. They tend to make the smallest things the biggest issue on the planet and by an hour i assure you that half of their social circle will be talking about my flirtarious butler." You made a short point about why were you angry as his behavior as your butler affects your image and you really were in no mood to deal with any gossiping that would drag your name around without a reason.

"I didn't thought of it that way and i apologize if my behavior will bring you any inconvenience which i believe it won't be the case. But i also would like if you would retrieve your subtle statement of me being a player as that is not the case." He politely spoke back to you, somehow his proper reply getting on your nerves as you felt as if he was mocking you or something.

"I am not willing to take back something i believe at. Your behavior clearly indicates that you are a player." You looked at his eyes showing to him clearly that you weren't going to back down your statement and to your surprise , Jimin Laughed.

"You call it a player. I call it being good at changing things to my benefit. It's a survival skill since life doesn't usually bring things my way , i bring them myself. Why are you stating it as a negative quality is what i don't understand." He stepped forward as he said those words making you step back, him having basically enterted the changing room and having you cornered in that small space.

"Well you don't need to explain anything to me. You can be whatever you want as long as it doesn't affect your job." You responded as you tried hard to not show the nervousness his action has caused you and the tension that the close proximity and the private space had created between you two.

"I just don't want to be misunderstood , especially by you." His eyes were firmly holding your gaze and you could feel your body temperature going higher as the tension grew more intense when his eyes dropped to your lips. Action that instantly brought to your mind the kiss that you shared, making things even more difficult.

"Why is my impression of you so important to you?" You asked him while trying hard to ignore his stare and the feelings of attraction that were pulling you towards him at that moment.

"Do you really want me to answer Y/n?" His reply filled you with fear as you remembered well how he had replied the last time you had asked him something, so you just cleared your throat and looked around for a moment then you pushed him aside and got out of that uncomfortable space.

"Never mind. I don't need to know. " You told him before turning around and leaving , with your head high, looking perfectly unbothered on the outside and Jimin just smirked as he watched you go , having enjoyed this round of his little game which once again he had mastered skillfully to bring it the way he wanted it to go.

---To be continued........