Holy Matrimony...

Beginne am Anfang

Arnav didn't call her for two damn days after that incident. Neither he came nor talk to her but he took his sweet revenge on their sangeet night. He danced with her and kissed her cheek in front of everyone. Million thanks to her luck, Babuji wasn't there but she became the talk of the town. Vimla Massi used to forget everything on this planet even her name but never ever forgot that kiss. Chewing the side of her saree like a carrot under her teeth, her snickering resonated with the surroundings every time she saw Khushi's face.

That kiss became yesterday's story when he wrote a new book of smearing Haldi on her with his own hands barging in on their Haldi function along with his family. Seeing his hand over her nape, arms, and on her waist, while caressing Haldi teasingly Vimla Massi got fainted along with half of the young girls of her neighborhood. In off white outfit with Haldi on his face, he was looking very much edible and even she couldn't resist kissing him back. So what now, they both made a new millennium provocative rebellious gang of the future unmarried girls and boys to follow the same path. Buaji had enough of this and brought her rolling pin to stop them along with the budding loving gang. Poor kids and their broken dreams.

Tomorrow was their wedding, standing near the window her eyes never left the moon. Her eyes were only holding his face in them. The depth of the sky's blue was as their love, that only over the years to they noticed the strength of the hue. Up close it was as clear as pure water, yet seeing from the miles it was the blue of fairytale dreams. 

Her hand rose to caress her nape, arms, and her waist just to feel his touch. A tingling sensation erupted from the pit of her core reflecting the true meaning of this in her heart... How naive she was, couldn't understand what was he doing all along. Suddenly the surroundings got warmer and then hotter than ever. Her own abrupt breathing wasn't helping to cool her down. The heat was oozing through every inch of her body...

He discovered the beauty in her touching her heart and soul, he traced and defined what her own thoughts saw fit to hide, her heartbeat became her voice while his hands interpreted her feelings. Together, these were beautiful as they gave pleasure to their senses and exalt their mind and spirit with their confessions by all means. 

Their love was deep, no surface living. It was easy to give of themselves like beautiful feelings which were embedded within them. She closed her eyes just to calm her nerves... but it wasn't helping at all. Her lips stated a complaint while whispering his name...

"Arnav..."

*

*

"Khushi!"

Standing near the poolside his eyes never left the moon for a second. A sliver of moonlight spilled into the room, not enough to ignite the fiery hues of the Indian rug under his feet, but enough to navigate between everything around him. It was a cloudless night and the sky was covered with stars reminding him of one and only one...How beautiful she was looking tonight... Simply angelic face covered with yellow. He couldn't resist touching her. His aesthetic senses came alive seeing such a raw beauty; he was struck by her innocence. The combination of ethereal beauty with purity was pleasing to his eyes. Such beauty, poetry defined in endless lines of his thoughts and expressions of what her innocent kiss never revealed but her sweet innocent touch was tantalizing and teasing more than enough for him.