Setting you free...

Happy to see you all enjoying it...Don't forget to vote and comment...💖👍

It is said that eyes are windows of the soul. Her eyes are just like that. Arnav'ss hands were still on her lips and his eyes fixed on her. He slowly removed his hand from her lips but his eyes remained fixed there.  Khushi kept looking at him, her mouth pursed but slightly open and loose. Her eyes are fixed as if she were not sure of his presence there in her room.

 He called her name, "Khushi!"

She blinked, refocused before asking a million questions. "You? What are you doing here? How did you come here? Did anyone see you? I mean how could you???..." 

Placing his finger on her lips again this time making her stop, he smiled and nodded." You talk too much, Do you know that? no one saw me and I came through the window... Now calm down."  He whispered near her face. Her eyes were reflecting many emotions and among those ones, the longing was the most prominent. She wanted to see him badly if this did not call love then what? But she had no idea of this yet.

"Then why did you come here and this hour of the night?" She whispered slowly without blinking.

"I wanted to talk to you Khushi..." Sitting right next to her on the bed he gasped again.

"You couldn't wait for tomorrow? " Raising her eyebrows she asked again.

"You always ask too many questions or today is some special day??" He tried to reason with her questioning skills but she was ready for her answer with another question.

"Isn't this night time, so it should be tonight instead of today, shouldn't it?..."  pursing her lips with her raised eyebrows she asked keeping all the innocence over her face.

He stared at her for a while with a raised eyebrow. She sat next to him by taking her legs off the bed. He asked softly holding her hand, "are you okay?" 

 "Yeah, I'm fine," she murmured absentmindedly, her eyes shifting to the window. 

"Khushi, look at me." He shook her slightly. 

"Don't do that," she growled in a whisper tone, her eyes changing to black instantly with anger. This was the reason he loved this woman who never hesitated to show him her likes or dislikes right away.