A Big Fat"Idiot"

Reading❤ your views brought a big smile on my tired face, Thank You.👌😍😍

Today's dose is here

Walking back and forth mumbling all sorts of things being frustrated at this hour of the night Khushi had no peace. She was so tired but sleep was way too far from her eyes. Neither she ate nor she paid attention to the echolocation of her stomach like a bat at this hour. Never the less her stomach didn't forget to remind her over and over that it needed its fuel. Even though she was walking and talking loud enough but she knew Massi won't wake up easily. 

Vimla Massi was like her second mother. Practically she raised Khushi as she was working in their home for so long as far as Khushi remembered. Massi was used to Khushi's blabbering, her habit of talking to herself. Khushi's eyes went over to Massi again but her anger took over and she started cursing herself again.

"You are number one stupid Khushi"

"I am so mad at myself at this hour. No, I was mad and hungry... No, No, No! I am mad, hungry, and feeling like an idiot, Yes!..." She started talking in her head again before saying it aloud.

" Khushi, You are the number one idiot of this world. Why did you fall on him? OK, Even if you fell then why did you stay there holding him? That was not enough you kept staring at him? Uh! What's wrong with you idiot? He is not the only handsome man on this planet. This world is full of people like him. Actually better than him. 

Oh my god, What is happening to me?

"Pyar..." [Love] Massi turned on her bed while mumbling in her sleep..."

"What? 

"Love? Love my foot..."

Khushi stomped her feet without realizing that she had no shoes on. She whimpered with slight pain but her anger was rising every second.

 How does he know everything? Everything she thinks, or even plans, He knows. How?? But one thing was sure, he never forced her or took advantage of her. He was always gentle and honest. Biting her nails she kept mumbling all sorts of things while thinking.

She was busy questioning his skills when her stomach growled at her. She wasted her time being in her room and then here on the roof without realizing the time. Now Massi was sleeping and the kitchen was inaccessible because Buaji was sleeping on the sofa right next to the kitchen. No one could dare to go to the kitchen as the slightest noise or the smell of the food could wake her up. She remembered when Neemu kaka got beaten by a rolling pin last Summer just for eating one ladoo. Poor guy had bruises for weeks. Babuji was so mad for days too.