My racing Heartbeat!

Ready for office interaction... Our Sanka Devi and Arnav as ASR in his office, hmm! sounds great to me. Khushi among the best fashion designers, among her overacting heartbeats, and ASR among his overwhelming feelings... 

Don't forget to press the Star [ Vote] and comment

"But what if in future I am your wife then? Will you scold at me after marriage too?" With her big hazel eyes holding with all the innocence of this world Khushi asked.

"Yes, I will if you..." Arnav blurted out yet the spark of her words reached his brain through lazy neurons a bit later and he stopped instantly. His brain stuttered for a moment and his eyes took in more light than he expected. Every part of him went on pause while his thoughts caught up.

Thump, Thump!

Thump, Thump!

His heart started racing, his eyes forgot to blink, his mind became numb, and he forgot to breathe. Without any hesitation, he just pulled her closer, way too close where he could hear her heartbeat right next to him.

"What did you just say? Say it again..." He still couldn't believe it, wanted to hear it again, wanted to make sure. Did his prayers have answers so soon? 

Did she say "Yes!..."

The moment she realized she'd misinterpreted his actions, his words, his expressions for all these days, her heart was picking up a beat, an unknown beat, the beat which was never there before. She noticed it only happens when he was nearby... as if he'd been speaking a language she couldn't understand. 

That moment her words stopped was the moment her heart started racing again. 

Now what? 

What to say? 

She was flabbergasted again but her brain repeated the words she just blurted out. 

"Oh, No, Did she confess?" Smacking her head mentally she opened her mouth but no use. No words were coming out. The heart was riding fast yet it was a good feeling... the type that leads to healing and new ways onward; sometimes, the loss of words says more.

Words left her. She stared into those bright Martini eyes burning with passion, and her heart was jumping out of her ribcage. His fragrance was as soothing as his hugs. With him, she felt as safe as a love letter in its envelope, sealed with an old-fashioned wax stamp. The kind you open and take in the aroma of your lover.