Because...

So how did Khushi got this land back from Shyam? hmm! Will Arnav be happy with the outcome of these unexpected events? Let's see.

Don't forget to vote and comment.😘

Back in Lucknow  [a few days back]

Just when I thought I was the master of my thoughts fate took a new turn as always. Just like now when I was in the middle of making the biggest decision of my life, to spend my entire life with a man who was always there for me, I had to gear myself to another way. I had no idea that Shyam's intrusion into my life will make me realize my love for Arnav more than ever. The intensity of this feeling was making me do everything to remove every single line of worries from his forehead. Emotions were coming like hands on the wheel of my "car," taking me somewhere different from the place I had expected. The destination may be beautiful, bewitching even, yet I was afraid for it is all new and my heart was beating all the harder. 

Being Immersed in thoughts, my eyes were looking at the different garden that was once my destination where I was born. No doubt the smell of these delicate blooms was intoxicated, but I knew I was just a visitor here. My destination was my Babuji and Amma [ my father and mother]who raised me like their own child, loved me like no one out there.  When the sun will set I will awake back on the same course I was on before, to the landscape I know so well rather than this. There I will stay until the emotions come to alter my thoughts once more, to show me another place, another breath-taking view of an alternate life. A life with Arnav, who loves me, protects me, embraces me like no one out there.

We arrived in Lucknow this morning and Babuji's lawyer brought us to this disputed land. I had no idea that there was a mansion attached to it was my home once. Kinara Mehta was born here but she was raised as Khushi Kumari Gupta in Delhi. Seeing my parents' pictures with me filled my eyes with many emotions. I was overwhelmed seeing the whole place but now after some hours, that feeling became alienated. Now I understood why Arnav didn't want this land to be sold. He was protecting it for me. He wanted to buy it from Babuji but after finding out that I am his daughter and this land belongs to me, he stopped Babuji to sell it to anyone. Shyam only knew that this land belonged to Babuji but he had no idea that this was my property. Babuji was just a caretaker and he never converted this land to my name. He wanted me to understand why they never told me that I had a property and this land. They simply didn't want my mind to be divided at a young age I guess but now it was different. I was an adult and could think through such matters. 

Arnav's burst out that day made me inquire about the things. I found out about the land and Kinara Mehta. Who was this Kinara Mehta and what did Babuji have to do with her and this land? Then Buaji[ Aunt] told me everything, she probably heard me talking to myself all these two nights. Last night when she came, she yelled at me for not letting her sleep but then sat next to me. Caressing my face with such love she had tears in her eyes. I became scared and confused at the same time seeing her loving me with such depth. I found the very first time how much she loves me when she told me everything. I totally understood the reason for Arnav's anger too.