A firecracker!

She finally confessed and how did Arnav react to it? Let's see.

Don't forget to vote or comment.

"I love you..."

Her lips moved slowly,her whispered echoed the surroundings but he stood there frozen, completely lost in her.

The moment he realized he'd misinterpreted Khushi's actions, her words, her expressions during this whole Shyam's fiasco... she was gone. All he could do just trailed her down through exit door. Whatever she said all this time he had no idea like he was unable to hear a word, unable to grasp anything. Her confession was resonating in his surroundings constantly.

"I love you and I couldn't see you being worried like this..."

Words left him when she asked him that why wasn't he saying anything. All he could do was just stared into those bright hazel eyes burning with anger, and his heart fell silent. 

"Answer me!" She insisted. 

But he couldn't will his lips to move. As if stuck underwater, everything was slow and warbled as she said with her shaky voice. 

"Do you have nothing to say? I have poured my heart out to you, and you?!" she demanded. 

But his mind was blank and his eyes kept staring her eyes desperately searching his... 

waiting. 

He had to say something! He searched his mind for something reasonable to say, but to his surprise, words came out with a surprise but felt blank into his empty surroundings, "I love you too, Khushi." 

It was too late as she was not there to hear this. She left the office with a heavy heart. What have he done? He was desperate to hear these beautiful words from her lips and when she did he couldn't reciprocate the way he had dreamed of?

"Damn it!"

All-day long he couldn't think of anything but her. The meeting with Japanese clients was successful but his mind was somewhere else. Her hurtful eyes never left him, how much she was expecting him to say something, to respond to her with the same way she did. She must be having so many hopes and dreams about how will he react to her confession and what did he do in return?