Jealous! Aren't we?

OK, folks, I am happy seeing many of you enjoying this simple romance. The entire IPKKND family, if this makes you happy and reminds you of the early IPK days, then I am happy. I am writing this just to celebrate IPK, 8 years of madness. 

Enjoy and don't forget to click the star to vote and share your experience of IPK.

The kiss was soft but sensual. Yet this closeness started growing as fire. He had the fragrance of everything she ever felt like a woman, but it was those emotions that swam to the surface and took their first breath for the very first time.

The kiss grew deeper. His hand rested below her ear, thumb constantly caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. While her fingers ran down his spine, pulling him closer leaving no space between them. She could feel the beating of his heart against her chest. The air between them changed, became thicker with desire, pleasure, and hunger, when his tongue dueled with her for dominance. She didn't disappoint him either by matching in an unstrained, but well-synchronized way. 

Arnav broke away from the kiss, moving his lips slightly away from her thinking what this girl was doing to him. He never came close to any girl until now and she had this much power over him. 

What was he doing? He needed to stop. She is trusting his guts or might be testing right now how far could he go? No matter what, she is just a blooming flower and he had no right to go test the limits of flowing desires among them.  

After all, he gave her his words and Arnav Singh Raizada could die for that. He glanced towards her eyes and it was the plea of his heart or what, she raised her eyes too. It was just his image flowing there by all means.

  His breathing thready, his voice low and husky. Cupping her face in his palms he whispered, " Khushi? Did you?... I mean...I am sorry if I have crossed any limit..."

She reluctantly opened her mouth but her quivering lips couldn't deliver anything. He knew it was overwhelming for her. Their eyes never left each other for a while. She stood there watching the squirming emotions in his eyes the very same as what she was gazing at, waiting for her assurance that he was still keeping his side of the deal, he didn't cross any boundary.

"I think we should go outside...I mean..." 

Finally, she broke the spell but she didn't show disapproval of these actions either. A smart lady he had in his arms, sweet and pure. How easily she veiled both sides keeping the ordeal still in between them.