Do you trust me?

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your views, I can see this unexpected move of Arnav made many upset here. He has his own reasons, don't forget, he is ASR and he does what he thinks is the best. Not necessarily is the best in our eyes as always.

Don't forget to press the star and comment

Love can manifest as worry, and Khushi was worried about Arnav. His love was wanting her to live her best life, to achieve what she wanted to aspire for, to rise up into her passions and feel the exhilaration that brings. 

But he didn't ask anything in return. He wanted all for her...

 "Go fly. Dream big."

Her mind was entrapped in between many cells where a war was happening in favor and against his decision.

In her life she has been the sunshine, giving off warmth and care, giving of her love hiding her own pain. Yet there came a time when the pain within overwhelmed and only tears came when her body itself refused to bear. When her mind refused to accept it anymore and began to say "no." Food would not pass her lips and sleep was fleeting. On little to no sustenance and a mind tired, she searched for answers all this time.

Everyone asked questions that drained her all this time and she thought and was startled at every movement around that he had arrived. She bled emotionally, shaking at times sitting alone, but almost all decided she wasn't behaving as they thought she should and walked away leaving her alone except her father who said only one thing. "I'm sure there must be a reason..."

"Did Babuji know about Arnav and his behavior?" Her mind questioned again but she didn't ask because of fear of abandonment.

Abandonment is a betrayal. It is a burning of the soul. It is a dusty hot road on which the mind and body wither. She had lost the ones she had loved the most in the world, the ones who were the world to her. Her parents passed away in an accident. It felt empty - the near-total loss of everything she had ever loved. It was never an exciting blank page, a fresh start, or a choice, but more akin to being naked in a blizzard.

How could she forget? At that time the soul itself cried. "When I will be so cold, who will offer a blanket? When I will bleed, who will give first aid? When I will be lonely, who will sit by me? When my world will be dark, who will be the light? When my trust was shattered, who will take the time to earn it back, knowing that I could no longer simply trust from that on?"

 She now knew the answer to those questions and the pain of finding out was just torture, a personal hell.No doubt, she was lucky to have such a family who embraced her like their own. They showed her the meaning of love, trust, and care beyond imagination.