Don't you ever...

Hello Folks, so ready for revenge or love of Khushi...or both.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Entangled in gleaming fairy lights, trying to rub her eyes, she was looking like a cute little girl. A true personification of innocence at heart. Arnav stood there, completely entranced. His eyes never left her face, as she stood there glowing, enchanting, struggling with lights. He forgot for a second that he had to switch off the lights but her radiant beauty made him left numb...

He was mesmerized by the simple beauty in front of his eyes. Among the beauty of stars and fairy lights in this noble black night, his heart was enchanting the bells ragingly.

 An urge to be close to her made him closed the gap between them. He had to look at her and let every bit of his desires touch her. He had a right, yes, he had to hold her in between his arms. How much he had missed her, she had no idea. He started taking the wires down slowly but her eyes took his attention instead. 

His hand came up and touched the side of her temple where that errant strand always had this audacity to kiss her without permission. He held her eyelids and opens them wide, then ever so gently blew on the eye to dislodge the speck of dust. He could clearly see the effect of his touch inside her but he was not in a mood. She was totally immersed in him, she wanted him the same way he did. There was that sense of right, his right on her and she was giving it to him by all means... 

Her lips trembled and he swallowed hard by brushing away those strands getting in the way, concentrating on getting the dust out of her eyes. That swallow was the only betrayal of the feelings coursing through him. What was happening to him, he had no idea and he didn't want to think about it either. As starlight to the black heavens, the beauty of her heart is to his world. He could connect to every beat of his heart to hers

His fingers moved automatically and intertwined with her hair, tucking it back, and finally, the speck was out but he couldn't stop. His hand rose of its own will and touched that tantalizing strand of hers once again rolling in between his fingers. She startled and opened her eyes with uneven breathing. Inhaling sharply he held her from her shoulder and removed the distance in between them. She rested her hand over his heart.

 Why? She had no idea either. Their eyes held each other at that moment. There was more beauty in the touch of her hand than in every fashion magazine ever printed, he could feel the heat running through every vein of his being.

She never thought to protest, he never thought to even ask. Holding her from the back, his breath washed over her shoulder, she was just sensing the warmth of his body, his breath, and the presence of desires in between them.