Bossy Pants!

😂💕I am at content if this brought a smile on your face and you felt lighter.😘❤

Don't forget to VOTE and Comment...

There is something so disarming about seeing Khushi shy. There's a vulnerability in her eyes I can't resist. I simply can't. She was looking ethereal tonight, Goddammit! her fearless nature makes me bold to do something. Something never has done before. My eyes become stubborn when she is in front of me. I must admit that. 

Arnav's brain was churning with all sorts of emotions he ever knew. This girl had made him crazy about her. He captured every moment tonight. How beautiful she was looking this evening. His eyes couldn't resist and traveled from top to bottom. He didn't linger too long, just enough for her to see how beautiful she is to his eyes. It's her eyes he wanted to see and his hands could tell the rest.

If the eyes are the gateway to the soul, the lips do the same for the body. Her lips just instigated his heart always and his mind followed the ordeal. A deep curve on her lips made the world stop around her. A smile appeared on his lips when that one thought brought back memories of tonight in a split second. She has a smile that makes you feel happy about being alive just a bit more human. Holding her from her nape, kissing her first time felt burning. It was just a soft touch yet he felt consumed totally...

A chuckle released through his lips when her cute threatful eyes fell on him while he was leaving. She knew she made a mistake making a promise with him after that kiss but she was darn egoistic, more than him. 

He missed her already but he was happy when they accepted di's invitation to be with them at dinner tomorrow. He was thankful for di to convince them for postponing the rest of the rituals for one week. He was keeping his side of the bargain, after all. But di had her own reasons. Her husband, Shyam was on his business trip. It was he who insisted di to have an engagement at least... 

He had no idea why but he didn't want to lose her again.

Di just teased him a while ago about all of this. Her little speech about love didn't feel boring, not at all. Di was happy in her world. Her life with her husband Shyam was more than perfect at least in her eyes. He was happy and silent because of her, otherwise, he knew the true colors of Shyam. 

Standing on his balcony, his eyes were resting on the moon but all he could see was her face, her smile, her cute glaring, her bow-shaped threatening lips. Darn, she is way too tempting. The night seemed to be way too long to reign on him... but it was full of memories...