OMG! He is a stalker...

❤I am so happy that this simple, light, honest work is entertaining many. Thank You for taking the time. 👌😍😍 Don't forget to click that star[ Vote] and a little comment for me to enjoy! 

Today's dose is here...

The lunch had some time and instead of going home Babuji and Amma decided to go to the market for new jewelry. The rain had started. The wind was pushing on the car to no avail. The tires were making their monotonous hiss over the rain-washed highway and the air that made its way through the filters were meadow-sweet. 

Babuji usually fiddled with the radio to fill our ears with his popular old tunes. The only part of me to escape if anyone could ask. 

Khushi closed her eyes so she could feel the gentle rise and fall of the road beneath them. His eyes started following her again even though he was not around. She had no idea what was in store for her in this whole marriage thing yet it wasn't as bad as things could be. This ride, this car, this meeting, or Arnav's care for her. Somewhere at the end of this week was the answer to what that could be. Maybe, she will see the sunshine at the end of this as he said. 

"One week, yes! and after that, I will be free ..." Her mind registered and smiled with her.

The car stopped in front of  Maharaja Jewelers. She had no idea how long they were in that store, Amma was selecting for her one after the other to get her consent. Khushi raised her hand to select two of those when the manager looked at her engagement ring...

"Wow! so you are going to be Mrs. Raizada? Recently he bought this ring from us. He gave us his own design to make it so no one else could have this design. The most expensive ring we ever had crafted madam..."  

Amma and Babuji's faces lit with pride and Khushi couldn't think further when he told the price. The only thing she felt was fear. Fear of losing it or fear of getting in trouble because of this ring. What if someone just heard it? That person could be a thief or a murderer and now she could be his delicious victim. Maybe this is why he designed such a ring so no one could make a mistake and could easily kidnap her. 

"I will kill him, now at least I have a motive." Blabbering and taking an oath under her breath she looked around.

 Looking left and right carefully seeing how many people over there have heard the manager Khushi hid her hand under the fabric of her saree. Even when the manager ordered drinks for them, she held the coke with her hand wrapped with a saree. Amma questioned her act but she made an excuse of being cold.