He felt a stranger!

Thank you for your love, my dearies, I am happy to see you all enjoying a little maturity in characters and being factual rather than fictional. 

Don't forget to vote and comment...

The early morning is the dominion of the birds, for they in the bright feathered plumes are so very in love with the sunrise. Khushi awoke to the rays of the sun upon her window. It seemed that it was raining last night. The remaining droplets on the window scattered the nascent rays of the rising sun. The warmness brought a calmness to mind, a soothing feel, a natural tingling. With eyes at rest, she felt her center, live happily within herself for the blessed moments of solitude she spent with Arnav all this time. She drifted on a side of her bed, aimless as a child on summer vacation, thinking, at ease with the fluidity of time. How easily he made sure that she could live her life fully while embracing the new avenues. Her mind was paddling in between many things.

The future was always something she had worried about since high school. She was not sure why? Maybe if it was because of her young mind and lack of wisdom, but she never gave thought to all the time that was enclosed her life into only a small speck in a timeline. She had so much time to think about everything but her future and all she did just worried. So much time she stood as it flew across the empty horizon and now she realized that she had so much time, and she wasted it. Realizing that for some of us, today might be having our last tomorrow. Four years passed like a blink of an eye and many questions found their answers without even asking or pursuing those.

Every hurdle of life was removed before even it occurred to her and none other than Arnav was the one who cleared every path of her life. From her admission to her hostel, to get through with designing classes to adjust among new routines, He was there at every corner to show her the way. How difficult was to convince her family but he made them understand especially Buaji[ aunt]. She didn't talk to her for weeks but he made Buaji agreed finally.

A chuckle left her lips thinking over the night when he couldn't sleep because of a heavy thunderstorm. Arnav talked all night until she fell asleep keeping the phone right next to her ear. He recorded my sleeping sounds on his phone and still didn't leave any chance, not to make fun of her. He never left Mumbai without meeting her whenever he had his business meetings or maybe he just wanted another reason to be with her. 

She didn't know it was the time or what but many things settled in her on their own. She was not impulsive like before. There were many guys in the college who tried to practice their luck but her cold shoulder with a right kinda attitude turned their lust into respect. She won't say all became a saint as some still were standing in the waiting line but there was none like Arnav.