Crazy woman!

Hope you are enjoying the story so far. Shyam and his games, Arnav and his intellect, Khushi and her confused thoughts... All craziness is going to be united together in this update...So let's see. What happens...

Don't forget to click the star and a little something to think upon...

Khushi glanced upward, her mouth pursed but slightly open and loose. Her eyes were fixed as if she's looking at something out there in the space, trying to find the answers. She called his name again," Arnavji! There is always a solution to every trouble but we have to look deeply... This five heads Shyam must have a button to turn him off forever?"

She blinked, refocused, and there it came a eureka moment.

 "Yes, Babuji?[ dad] The land is the key now. Why didn't I think this before?" She smiled and nodded vigorously, "Yes, Yes, Yes! I am a genius..." Tucking her comforter five to six times around her, practically punching it with her soft fists, she made all kinda faces remembering Shyam.

"Teri to..." You bastard, I will see you..." Muttering loud enough she didn't realize when Buaji[ aunt] came in huffing and puffing at her.

"You want to sleep or not, at least let us sleep princess"[ Maharani, tu ka neend awat ya nahin par humka to sui do]

Pulling the blanket all the way up to her nose, she looked at Buaji[aunt] and pleaded almost, " Sorry Buaji!" 

Constant tossing and turning brought many ideas in her head and before she could decide any, she was in a deep slumber with her feet on her pillows and head near the edge of the table with one arm hanging down one side. 

When the day started she had no idea but Buaji's loud warning suddenly woke her up. She sat up with a cramp in her neck and discomfort in her back. Keeping everything aside she walked towards the washroom to be dressed quickly. She decided to stay at home to take care of certain things before heading to Mumbai. 

Khushi was slumped at the breakfast table, her brows creased and face tensed. When Mom sat, tea in hand, she asked "What happened?" her tone was casual and light.

Khushi scowled at her bread and ginger tea, "I never knew whether to talk to any of you or not. Why should even come back here because I am nobody."

Mom [Amma] took another sip and then continued, serious-faced knowing her tantrum nature, " well, what's does your gut tell you Khushi? "

Khushi's face crumpled again, "I don't know!"