CHAPTER 38

A month went by and no one was even close to finding Carlisia.
Gabriel had sent an entire party to go to the ancestor house of Carson but they had returned without any luck claiming that there was nothing but wild herbs and trees on the location Gabriel had given. He was getting more at the edge by the passing minute. He hadn’t received a single letter, picture or note about Carlisia but the one that day in which she was bloody and bruised.
He felt like dying and the only option now was to overtake each search party and visit every single place assigned himself, praying that the pack members had made an error.
He hoped that he just might be able to find Carlisia before Christmas, which was a month away.
Meanwhile Carlisia was getting scared and scared everyday by Carson’s behavior.
He had become too touchy. He would kiss her neck and cheek every time he would come to her room, bring her expensive clothing and force her to be near his gaze every second.
At first Carlisia thought he was being friendly but the looks in his eyes told her otherwise.
She missed Gabriel. She missed him so much. He had practically done everything to prevent this fate for her.
She was stupid for hating him and acting like a child in the first place. He respected her and was overprotective for her own good. He was gentle and never forced into anything.
He never forced his love on her even when he had the power and the strength to do that. He did everything for her comfort. But Carson was a complete creep who was getting creepier and creepier by the day.
She looked outside the window. The sun was setting which meant Carson would be coming for her soon.
It had been like this for the past month.
Carlisia was already bathed and ready, wearing the clothes that Carson had brought her, a pair of dark jeans and a blush pink v-neck sweater, which Carlisia would pull back every once in a while so it didn’t reveal the black lace of her bra. She didn’t wear the pumps as she sat on the bed with her feet up and didn’t want to dirty the sheets.
Just as the sun completely went down and stars began to illuminate the sky, Carlisia heard the expected sound of the door unlocking.
She took in a sharp breath and looked at the door, not moving.
Carson came in smiling at her and closed the door behind him. Carlisia looked at the closed door then back at Carson.
“Good evening darling, how are you today?” Carson and Carlisia looked at him as he approached her and sat on the bed beside her.
“I-I’m fine.” Carlisia whispered but refused to look at Carson as a thought swirled in her minds.
He wouldn’t mind if he voice it would he?
Carlisia thought but took her chances as she took a deep breath.
“C-carson?” Carlisia whispers and looks at Carson who was looking at her encouragingly.
He was mildly shocked but mostly happy that she was talking to him.
“Yes love?” Carson encourages her and Carlisia gets a bit giddy as she nervously sighs.
“I-I was j-just wondering, w-when can I go b-back h-home. I-Its been a m-month a-and I m-miss my f-family, m-my uncle must be worried-”
“ENOUGH!” Carson yells cutting Carlisia off and stands up abruptly.
He was extremely angry. He didn’t want her to leave; he would never let her go.
He menacingly looks at her and Carlisia takes in a deep breath as he grabs her upper arm and pulls her to her feet in a painful grip.
“You. Are. Never.Leaving.”Carson said to a struggling Carlisia who wanted him to loosen his grip on her arm.
“P-please, let go.” She says and silent tears roll down her cheeks as she struggles.
Carson shakes her and in a fit of rage slaps her. She falls on the bed from the force of the slap and begins sobbing from the pain.
Carson then punches the wall beside him in anger and Carlisia sobs louder.
“WHY THE HELL DO YOU ANT TO LEAVE. I’M GIVING YOU EVERYTHING HERE, MUCH MORE THAN GABRIEL OR YOUR STUPID FAMILY COULD EVER GIVE YOU AND YOU STILL WANT TO LEAVE. HOW DARE YOU!” He screamed and Carlisia sobbed loudly.
“FUCKING LOOK AT ME!” He screamed and grabbed the lamp that was on the small table and thre it across the room causing Carlisia to scream and clutch her head as she wept loudly.
“I-I’m sorry. P-please s-stop. I’m s-so sorry.” Carlisia says painfully.
She was shaking with fear. She didn’t dare move as she sobbed into the mattress her hair covering her face as Carson angrily paced the room trying to calm him down, quietly murmuring curse words.
Carlisia sobbed in frustration. She wanted to go home. That’s all that she wanted, her uncle, her Zane, her family. She just wanted them back.
Carson looked at Carlisia after 15 minutes. He had managed to calm down but the girl on the bed was petrified, chocking on her own tears.
Hey makes his way to the bed and sits beside her and Carlisia curls up into a ball so that she doesn’t come in contact with him.
“Love, I’m sorry for getting angry at you.”Carson says and Carlisia doesn’t reply as she tries to calm down her sob but nothing works.
“Love, please look at me.” Carson says but Carlisia doesn’t reply and tries to curl up more.
She hears Carson sigh and suddenly Carson grabbed her ankle and pulled her towards him.
Carlisia screamed and tried to kick him but he got on top of her, pinning her legs with his while he intertwined his fingers with hers so she couldn’t push him off.
“Hey, hey shush… everything’s fine. It’s okay. Shhh…. Don’t cry love. It’s okay. It’s okay.” Carson tries to calm her down but that makes Carlisia cry even more.
“P-please, I-I-I am s-sorry. I-I’m s-sorry. J-just g-get off.” Carlisia said sobbing. She was chocking on her tears and breathing was becoming an effort for her.
Carson shook his head as he looked at the girl underneath him. He leaned down so their noses were touching.
“Hey, hey. You have nothing to be sorry about. I got angry. I’m sorry I hurt you.” He says and kissed her bruising cheek.
“It’s just that, I can’t imagine you leaving. It’s been so long since I had company especially such a lighting one as yours. You’re everything I ever imagined of. You’re kind, thoughtful, and beautiful. You’re everything, and the thought of you leaving just made me angry. Gabriel doesn’t deserve you. No one could ever be perfect for you but I want to try.” Carson says and it was like Carlisia couldn’t breathe and before she could even say anything Carson beat her to it,
“I am in love with you darling. Have been for quite some time and always will be.”Carson said looking at her passionately.
 His eyes had grown dark as he looked at her petrified face. She was so innocent. So gorgeous. Her chest rapidly moved up and down and Carson could see the black lace bra underneath making him go crazy for her.
Carlisia was extremely shocked but wasn’t out of her mind as she began to struggle underneath him.
“G-get off.” She said as the tears began to roll down her cheeks and Carson makes his grazes his lips along her cheekbone and her neck. His eyes were dark with lust and he was losing control with every passing minute.
“I want you to calm down. Take deep breaths. Come on.” Carson said and nuzzles his face in her neck and Carlisia closes her eyes shut trying to calm down but it doesn’t work. She ends up sobbing again when she felt him lick her neck then kiss it.
“Please l-let me g-go. I-I d-don’t w-want you.” Carlisia says sobbing and twisting her hands in awkward angles trying to get them off.
Her sentence gets Carson’s attention and he looks at her with lust.
“You’ll want me too.” He says as if he was 100 percent positive and before anything else could happen he crashes his lips on top of Carlisia’s.
Carlisia screamed loudly and wept in disgust. She didn’t kiss back and kept her lips in a thin line as Carson attacked them roughly. He let go of one of her hands only to pin it with the other as his free hands pulled at her sweater to reveal her black lacy bra. Carson removed his mouth from hers and trailed kisses down to her chest.
“P-please s-stop. P-please.”Carlisia said sobbing and Carson ignored her as his teeth grazed the cloth of her bra.
“Sshh…….. I won’t hurt you love.” Carson mumbles as his hand goes underneath her sweater, rubbing circles on Carlisia’s stomach causing her to give an ear piercing scream.
Suddenly the door burst open and Carson was pulled off of her.
Carlisia was wailing loudly as she curled up into a ball and began to hyperventilate, black spots invading her vision, breathing had gotten extremely difficult. She knew she was going to pass out soon and he Carson would continue his assault.
She could hear Carson arguing with a familiar voice. The voice she recognized as Alessandro’s.
“How dare you interfere ……..” The voice slowly faded away as she began to shake violently.
“Sir, what’s happening to her?”Alessandro said as his eyes fell on the young girl whose body was violently shaking on the bed.
Carson finally looked at her and his widened at her state. She was curled up in a ball clutching her head tightly.
He went by her side and tried to grab her hand but she screamed loudly, causing Carson to jump back from the unexpected reaction.
“Carlisia?” He asked gently and Carlisia’s eyes rolled into her head.
The last thing she thought was,
Where was Gabriel?