CHAPTER 35

Carlisia stared at him for a while as he glared at her before tusking.
“What to do……what to do?” He asks with humor as Carlisia breathed hard because of her impact.
“Don’t you think naughty girl like her need to be punished Alex?” He asks and a glaring Alex looks hatefully towards Carlisia.
“Yeah, why don’t we make a meal out of this bitch?” He says and is about to charge towards Carlisia when Carson comes in front of him and pushes at his chest.
“You will not touch her. She is mine to deal with.” Carson sternly says and Alex complies without saying a single word for he knew his dangerous master and how easily he lost his temper.
Alex glared at Carlisia once more before smirking. She was going to be in a hell load of pain for the stunt she pulled. Besides it wasn’t like he ever listened to Carson. He would deal with her later.
“As you say master.” Alex says looking at Carson and leaves without another word.
Carlisia finally catches her breath and tries to get up but her dizzy head forces her back on the ground.
“You see little human, I don’t do well with disobedience but since this is your first time I’ll be a little lenient with you. However try that again you might lose a finger or two, clear?” He says and Carlisia nods.
“I thought we went through this, ANSWER ME WHEN I FUCKING TALK TO YOU!” Carson screamed and Carlisia sobbed.
“Yes I understand.” She says and Carson nods in approval before going towards her and grabbing her by her upper arm and in a swift and painful motion pulling her to her feet and taking her into his office where she was supposed to be in the first place.
There was a chair with straps set specifically for what he was about to do next.
Carlisia looked at the chair and her eyes widened and she screamed.
She struggled and tried to get her arm out of his grip but it was useless.
“Please don’t do this.” She said which didn’t do much good because in the next few seconds she was securely strapped into the chair.
Carlisia tried to get her hands out of the straps but it didn’t work.
They were too tight but if there was just a bit of lotion she could manage to slide through.
 “Come on darling don’t look so down.” Carson says and in a swift moment grabs a chair so that he’s sitting in front of her, face to face.
Carlisia takes in a sharp breath as he examines her tear stained face.
For a moment he was mesmerized.
She was beautiful but he did need to teach her lesson for trying to run away. He cannot have her leaving.
“Now tell me why did you try to run?” Carson asked.
Carlisia didn’t answer. She was shaking from fear.
After a few minutes Carson began to chuckle.
“Come on darling, we went over this a few minutes ago.” He says and before Carlisia knows it she feels a hard blow to her cheek.
Carlisia whimpered from the pain than began to sob.
“ANSWER ME WHEN I FUCKING TALK TO YOU.” He screamed and Carlisia just sobbed louder.
“I’m sorry.” She sobbed and in a swift moment she felt unbearable pain in her hand causing her to scream.
She looked down at her hand and saw a cut on it.
She looked back at Carson and saw him licking a blood stained knife.
“Now, I’m going to ask you one more time. Why did you try to run away?” Carson asks Carlisia who was sobbing. Blood was dripping from the gash on her hand.
“I-I was s-s-scared.” She stammers while taking deep breaths and Carson looks at her.
“Well, why were you scared?” He asks and for once his voice seemed soft.
It had been long since he had company. Especially a feminine one, not to mention a human.
“I-I thought you were going to k-kill me.” She says quivering
“I want revenge on Gabriel. I don’t intent to kill you.” He says.
“W-why?” Carlisia asked softly but didn’t get a reply. Carson takes a deep breath.
He gets up from the chair and turns his back to Carlisia.
He knew what he was doing wasn’t okay. He was never like this.
This wasn’t him but he wanted to make Gabriel suffer and the only way to do that was through her.
The room was eerily quiet the only sound was of Carlisia’s occasional sniffling.
Carson looked at Carlisia’s reflection in the glass in front of him and saw her head down. Her hair fell on either side of her head like a waterfall. Her body racked with silent sobs.
 “Me and Gabriel were close friends in childhood, the time when there wasn’t bad blood between our kinds.” Carson said and Carlisia looked at him surprised.
“We would play together, train together. It was how everything was. But soon the order changed. Political view between both our kinds differed greatly. Difference grew and soon both the kinds began to despise each other but even then Gabriel and I kept our friendship. Things got worse and soon there were raids and mobs of our kinds down each other’s throats. His father was the right hand man of the Werewolf royal and under his orders packs of werewolves would attack our clans and the clans would do the same but Gabriel and I vowed to protect each other’s families even though our families passionate hatred towards each other.” Carson said and looked at Carlisia.
“I was the only one who kept that promise. After a month the strongest clan of vampires attacked their pack and I saved them. I fought against my own kind for them. And all of that was for nothing! You know why? Because exactly a month later his father raided my clan, dragged my older brother out of the manor and made Gabriel kill him. He was young and he was forced but at the end it was his decision. If he wanted to stop he could have. He was stronger than the average wolf. He could have defended us. But he chose to murder my brother.”Carson said and Carlisia looked at him with sorrow.
She was shocked. She didn’t know what to say. She didn’t have a sibling but she still couldn’t imagine the pain Carson went through.
“I’m so sorry. I really am.” Carlisia said sorrow evident on her face and Carson looked at her.
She was breath taking, kind and sweet. He had hit her minutes ago yet here she was, strapped to a chair by him but sharing his sorrow.
He walks towards her and kneels down to her level.
“Gabriel will be too. He will be too.” Carson says and tucks a side of Carlisia’s hairs behind her ear. Carlisia sees a tear fall from his eyes but in a swift movement he
Without a second look, he rushes out of the office, leaving Carlisia there, strapped to the chair.
She was shocked. Carson seemed so……….human. So vulnerable. It was a very different side of him, but she knew she needed to hear Gabriel’s side too. She had known him enough to know that he would never do something like this. He was a man of his words.
Her back hurt and so did her wrists.
Carlisia tried to get her hands out of the straps one more time but it didn’t work causing her to sigh.  Today was going to be a long night.
She didn’t know how long she would have to wait before anyone came and unstrapped her, if anyone came to unstrapped her at all, but the possibilities were endless.
Carlisia’s right hand was going numb because of the deep gash. She tried shifting to a more comfortable position but her back hurt.
Suddenly she heard noise outside her door and she went stiff as soon as the door opened to reveal Alex.
“I see your neck is intact to your body.” He says glaring at her and Carlisia looked at him shakily.
“I-I’m sorry for hurting you.” She says and he laughs.
“Sorry doesn’t cut it you bitch.” He says and locks the door while looking at her.
“By the way love the color on your face but honestly black and blue don’t suit you much.” He says and Carlisia realizes that he meant the bruise that Carson had given her from the blow on her cheek earlier.
Alex’s eyes travel up and down looking at her when they land on her bloody hand.
He looks at the blood cravingly before slowly walking to her not removing his eyes from the dripping blood.
“Red does look good on you.” He says and kneels down in front of her.
Carlisia’s breathing was hard and she was shaking.
“W-what are you doing?”Carlisia asks but she didn’t get a reply as Alex brought his mouth to her right hand and licked the blood off.
“You taste amazing.” He says in an eerie voice and in cue his eyes turn blood red.
Carlisia looks at his face as the fangs come out and he licks his lip.
“Your pretty you know that.” He says and slides the back of his hand down her cheek before landing on the pulse on her neck.
Carlisia realized where this was going.
“P-please d-don’t.” Carlisia says but he places his hand on her mouth.
“Shh…… No one will find out.” He says and Carlisia begins to hyperventilate just as Alex’s mouth comes near to her neck.
His hand was firmly clasped on her neck while the other gently held her hair so they were out of his way.
Carlisia began sobbing just as his teeth grazed her skin and a scream escaped her mouth as soon as the teeth pierced the flesh and began sucking on her blood.
He was sucking her blood out quickly causing her excruciating pain. She held onto the arm rest of the chair in a painfully tight grip because of the pain while Alex moaned.
She began to feel light headed as she heard pounding at the door but Alex didn’t even budge.
Carlisia was seeing black spots when she heard a loud bam and soon Alex was pulled off of her.
She could hear screaming and a loud blood curdling scream before some one gently started to patt her cheek.
“Hey, Carlisia you there?” A familiar voice asked.
“C-Carson?” Carlisia whispered and opened her eyes but regretted doing so because the first thing they landed on were Alex’s decapitated body.
The head was far away and blackish gooey blood was surrounding the body causing Carlisia’s eyes to roll into her head and fall unconscious.
Carson looked at her worried as her body went limp.
She was pale and cold. After so many years he felt like this. The need to care for someone.
“Youre going to be okay Carly.” Carson says and begin untrapping her from the chair. He hadn’t realize ho tight the straps were until he saw the marks on her delicate skin.
He quickly picked her up and took her out of the office and into her room, kicking Alex’s body on the way.
That idiot.
He quickly set Carlisia on the bed and took a knife cutting his palm so it was bleeding.
He brought his bloody hand over the puncture wounds on her neck to seal them, then on her hand which he had cut earlier.
He then brought his hand to her mouth gently opening it with his other hand and pouring a few drops of blood into it just so she had a small amount of in her system.
He looked at the bruise on her cheek and instantly felt sory. Of course it would be gone by the time she wakes up but he had vowed not to hurt her again.
She too innocent for that.
He sat by her side for quite some time before taking Carlisia’s cell phone out of his pocket and taking a picture of her.
He wasn’t going to lay a finger on Carlisia.
But he was still going to make Gabriel suffer.
Without a second thought he sent the picture to Gabriel.