Immortals Chapter 1 - The Concert

Alrighty. New fanfic. Again. I swear to god, I'm obsessed with writing new fanfic after new fanfic.

But yeah, it's another modern day one again, guys. It's a Naruto fanfic, of course, set in our time period. Once again, like School Stories, it's focused on Ayame and Sasuke *giggles*.

If you don't know who Ayame is, she's my OC, who I've paired with Sasuke. In my eyes, they're the perfect couple. Of course, other people may not agree with me, so please don't hurt meh!

But anyway, please enjoy the first chapter of my new fanfic! Let me know what you think, and if you want me to continue to post this! I personally love writing this fanfic, so I'd love for you guys to enjoy it!

(I put the front cover up on the side just in case you wanted to have better look at it)
_________

The screams were overwhelming. The lights were blaring. The sound of his voice could barely be heard over the ridiculously large and loud crowd.

Uchiha Sasuke was the only one stood on the large, bright stage, microphone at his lips as he sung, ignoring the burning of his lungs and throat. His thirst didn't make the pain in his throat lessen at all. After the concert, he'd have to find a willing victim, and there were hundreds upon thousands in front of him as he sung. It wouldn't be too hard...

He felt his eyes beginning to sting, changing from their calm, black state as his hunger grew worse. Everyone knew of Sasuke's eyes, the ones which would change from black to the red which everyone referred to as the Sharingan, but not many knew of why they would change. The ones who weren't in the know believed it was simply something that happened when he experienced a huge amount of one emotion; anger, excitement.

Sasuke was relieved when he finished the song, knowing it was the final one he was required to play. The crowd screamed loudly, pleading for an encore, but he was done.

To show this, as he always did, he threw the microphone at the stage floor, throwing an arm into the air as he made his way to the back of the stage, before the panel beneath his feet abruptly dropped.

As soon as he was under the stage, he was surrounded by the people who called themselves his friends, and his manager. He didn't care for friends, and he didn't quite care for his manager, who was now telling him he had to do a few hours of signing after the concert.

Sasuke quickly shot them all a dangerous look with his Sharingan, causing them all to take a step back and allow him to shove past them. Now, he just had to find someone, willing or not, to give him their blood. He was so thirsty, he didn't care who it was. He just needed someone unimportant, and fast.

He quickly made his way out of the arena, breaking the back door with a simple kick, but it sent the door flying further than he had intended. He didn't care, however, as it didn't make too much noise when it landed, and no damage was caused to anything that belonged to him.

Soon, he spotted a group of women not too far from him, but he paused in the shadow of the darkness when he noticed the two elder women walked away, leaving the teen with the younger child.

Why was he hesitating? Was it because there was a kid there?

No. Since when did he, Uchiha Sasuke, care about things like that? He was thirsty, and he needed blood now, no matter the circumstances. And plus, they'd came to see his concert. They must be desperate for a chance to meet him.

He began to make his way out of the shadow, when he paused again. The elder girl turned around, seeming to have heard something behind her. Sasuke glanced around to see if it was possible he could have made any noise, but of course, that was indeed impossible. He was the best hunter in his family, as he was the only one who actually hunted their correct targets. The rest of his family were cowards, and they drank from animals, rather than vampires' intended prey - humans.