Chapter 3

I don't know WHAT the hell that is^^^^^ also I want to say thank you if y'all are reading this because it means that you must not hate my story too much and I don't want you to hate it. please comment suggestions or something. this story was a prompt from my English teacher lol.

Rin pov
I woke up with my my head in someone's lap. without realizing it I snuggled closer.
I head someone chuckle.
"Rin, it's time to wake up." Someone harshly poked my face.
"Guys what if she's AB?!" My blood type? what does that have to do with anything?!
"Rin, wake up."
"Kyouya! stop trying to wake her up! I'm trying to get a picture!"
That Suoh was a weird one, alright.
"KYOUYA AND RIN SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!" The twins screamed at me, even though I wasn't conscious.
I reached my hand up and snatched the camera from Tamaki.
"I'm awake. You made a serious mistake waking me up though."
I glared menacingly at them.
"And what does this have to do with my blood type?"
"Do you have AB blood type?"
"Yes. NOW TELL ME WHY THE HELL YOU WOKE ME UP!" They all jumped back and cowered.
"Do you know why you fainted?" Kyouya asked with me still on his lap. I sat up so that I was now sitting on him and said, "When I get emotionally stressed I tend to faint. I apologize for breaking your painting."
"You need to pay us back."
Shit.
"How much?" I asked. please don't be TOO expensive....
"900,000,000¥"
"Whoops?"
"Yes Rin." Ootori really gets on my nerves. He must not have a girlfriend. I pity the girl that has to marry him. Maybe I should send his family a care basket for putting up with him. Ugh.
"Anyway. When can you get the money to us by?"
"Oh yeah, uh about that..."
Silence.
"Fine then you will have to work at the host club for us."
Hah.
"No."
"Why? Are you Homosexual?" Those boys I swear!
"No. I am not. I just don't want to. None of you posses any brain in those 'handsome' heads. You are all really, really weird and I don't know why Haruhi is here but I pity her for having to put up with you. And I don't even go to Ouran." I pointed out. These people were idiots.
Then everyone was shouting.
Whoops.
I piss people off easily.
"Yes father. Okay! She needs a file? Okay. Thanks!" Suoh got off his phone. I hadn't even realized that he was on it.
"My father says you can enroll here if you make yourself a file."
"No." I responded immediately. There's no way I'm making a file.
Or going here.
But I can't go back to Lobelia..... Or him.
"Rin..." Ootori used a really condescending voice at me.
"Please?" Haninozuka looked up at me with puppy eyes. pfft. whatever.
"You can help Mommy by being a manager....." my brothers that didn't-know-we-were-related said. maybe managing the host club wouldn't be too bad...
But still.
No.
My brothers are here.
Also, it's full of a bunch of really weird jerks! Well, and Haruhi.
"Plus we're here..." Hikaru leaned into my ear trying to be seductive.
"Okay, NO. how many times do I have to tell you to not do that?!" I paused. of never told them not to since i 'met' them. please don't pick up on that.
suddenly Ootori wrapped his arms around my waist. I didn't realize I was still sitting on him. I paled as my eyes widened.
"I know that they're your brothers. I won't tell. it's okay." he whisper quietly in my ear.
"MOMMY!! DONT DO THAT TO YOUR DAUGHTER!"
"Mommy?"
"Here we go again." Haruhi Fujioka said. huh. she hadn't said a word.
"Here at Ouran we are a family! I'm the father, Kyouya is the mother, The shady twins are our sons, Haruhi and you are our daughters, and Honey and Mori Senapi's are the next door neighbors!"
"Uh, 'daddy', I'm older than you."
That sent him into a corner where he grew mushrooms.
"Alright back on track! Rin, I'll help you make a file." Ootori and I turned to his laptop on the desk.
I really didn't want to do this.
WAIT.
I NEVER AGREED TO THIS!
"Hold your horses! I never agreed to this."
"I don't really care. Your enrolling whether you like it or not."

Disgusting men.

Sometimes I question my sexuality just because of this. Oh wait. I'm Poly. I question everything.

"Wait! What about the uniform? I'm NOT going to wear that ugly banana dress! First of all, the neckline to the original piece hangs waaaayyy lower than the white collar piece. second, this colour went out of style like, 10 years ago. Third, this dress is made by YukiBara company, and I will never, EVER, wear something by YukiBara." I rambled on and on about how repulsive the uniform is. It's totally nasty.
"Well, how about you make your own. we will give you a dress and you can alter it to your liking."
"Really?" Now I was excited. this was going to be great!
"If..." Shoot.
"You make a file and enroll in Ouran." oh
No.
No.
nO.
no.
Yes.
"Fine."

File loading......
20%
40%
60%
80%
100%
Name: Rin Hayashi
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Next of Kin: Kyouya Ootori
Tamaki Suoh
Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
Haruhi Fujioka
Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Takashi Morinozuka
(an: they put that there because Rin had no one else.)
Contact information:
Kyouya: 420-6666 (probably not a real number. you can try it though.)
Tamaki Suoh: 666-420
Allergies: N.A
Married: No
Maiden Name (if married): NA
School: Ouran Academy
Close file:
20%
40%
60%
80%
100%
FILE CLOSED

Once my file was done, girls filled the room. it was just like the Zuka Club; except guys entertaining girls instead of girls entertaining girls. I stayed Ootori's lap, as I was too lazy to move.
"Rin, I don't have any requests today so I can work on bills. what do you want to do?"
As Ootori worked on bills I tackled party arrangements. apparently there was going to be a ball, which I would not be attending.
"Hey Rin-Senpai?" Haruhi walked up to me with 4 or so girls.
"Yes?" Oh I had a question for Fujioka myself.
"Are you going to the ball?"
"N-" I was cut off by that stupid Ootori!
"Yes, she will be attending. and you are going to also Haruhi." I sweatdropped. he was crazy if he thought I would be wearing a dress.
After Fujioka left I asked Ootori what exactly I had to do at the ball.
"You will dance with boys of course. the whole school will be going."
"Okay then I'm going to need new slacks...." I murmured to myself.
"Oh no you don't!" Suoh was over here lightning fast as he heard my attire.
"Hikaru and Kaoru have already arranged it. you will be going to their house after school to have their mother make you a dress!" No. she'll recognize me! I've only dyed my hair!
"I-I c-can't! I h-have things a-after s-school today..."
"Tamaki, I do not think that is a very good idea." THANK YOU OOTORI!
"why~"
"Not?~" the twins asked curiously. it was a wonder they haven't recognized me yet. then again, they were only 6 when I left.
I started to hyperventilate. I couldn't. not my mom.
Not after she let him do that to me.
Not after she sold me.
Never.
I could never forgive her for what she'd done.
I started to cry.
"I JUST CANT OKAY?! ...Whoops."
And for the SECOND time today, I fainted.