Chapter 44

This is it, guys, thank you all so much for supporting me and this story, it means the world to me. Special thanks to ItsanEchan for commenting and voting on almost every chapter of this awful story, and supporting Rin and me until the end.

Rin POV

When I awoke, I was in a carriage, still in that awful dress, and my brothers and Haruhi were fighting.

Not ten seconds later, we were all thrown from the carriage.

Hikaru and Kaoru were hurt, and I almost went after them, but I knew they'd be okay with each other, and decided to hop on the wagon with Haruhi after giving them each a kiss on the head.

"What's happening? Where are we going? Why are we in a carriage? Haruhi! Answer me!!" I yelled at her as she drove the carriage through the woods.

"Tamaki was forced to be engaged to this bitch and quit the host club! I have to get to him!! I have to help him!" I was relieved in a way, I knew at least that everyone was relatively safe. But, I could tell there was something she wasn't telling me.

"Where is Kyouya?" I forced out, cringing slightly at the possibilities.

She flinched.

"Where is he?! Haruhi! Answer me!! Is he okay?!"

"Oh my gosh, Rin! He's fine, okay? After we rescue Tamaki he has a surprise for you! Calm yo tits!!" I was relieved, I knew everyone else was okay, and they all mean a lot to me, but Kyouya is...

Well...

The love of my life.

My soulmate.

I pictured him in my head as we went along, his hair as dark as the vastness of space, his eyes like storm clouds made of pure silver, and they held the stars and planets whenever he glanced at his friends.

He, while not completely ripped, was surprisingly very strong, and I very much enjoyed his muscles.

He reminded me a lot of the universe, of space, and so did my feelings for him, because they were, and are, endless and full of little things I didn't even know I noticed, floating in my mind like tiny planets.

Until i thought about it, that night in carriage with Haruhi, I hadn't realized how much I adored his smile, and did everything in my power to make it appear as much as possible.

I realized that I noticed and appreciated his carefulness. He was always sure about something before he talked about it, making him seem completely knowledgable about everything, a trait I wish I had.

I realized that his kisses made me feel like I was drifting through the milkyway, beautiful stars and planets and comets and things undiscovered flying past me.

He put me at complete peace.

I was always comfortable with him.

I was always happy when I was with him.

I love him.

More than anything.

I looked up briefly when we passed a car, and then when Haruhi launched herself out of the fucking carriage, I screamed, "HARUHI!!! TAMAKI!!"

They didn't even hear me as they went down, down, down into the chilly waters, and I got out of the rickety carriage, called for a limo, and waited at the shore for them.

They both looked at each other with the stars in their eyes, and i knew from then on that they were really meant to be.

My Haruhi and my Tamaki, growing up. My best friend and Kyo's best friend.

That led me back into the abyss of thoughts about Kyo.

And so I didn't even noticed when we were back at the club room.

I was on cloud-9, my mind clouded by pure love and adoration.

And when he kissed me like he would never have the chance again, and got on one knee, that was when I came down, back to earth, falling through the sky and into his arms.

I heard a scream of the word, "Yes!!!" and vaguely recognized it as my own as I was swept into his arms and peppered with kisses all over my face.

And now, not even ten years later, as I recount my meeting to my marriage for you, i realize how grateful I am that Benio spun into a tree.

As I, Rin Hitachiin Ootori, write this, and publish it for the world, my amazing soulmate, Kyouya Ootori, and our daughter, Aiko Ootori, are making dinner and talking about her first day of the second grade.

And I couldn't be more happy.

So dear readers, take a lesson from our story, know that even if you're flawed, even if you are kidnapped and have an awful past and don't think you have a very bright future, know that one day, someone will love you despite it. Someone will love you because of it. Your past does not define you. And even if you aren't looking for romantic love, the kind of love you're looking for is coming your way. I love you. The past is the past, and if someone can't look instead at your future, then they aren't worth a second of your time.

Thank you for reading, and remember, I love you, and you're always welcome at the Ouran High School Host Club.

the last authors note:
Thank you all so much. I'm going to miss this story, I'm going to miss Rin. I'm going to miss her never ending love for Kyouya and his love for her.

I may write more Ouran, I'm not sure.

Just know, that everything stated in the last few paragraphs of this story comes directly from my heart.

I love you.

Stay safe and stay lovely, my fantastic readers, I hope you get all the love you deserve.