Chapter 21

Okay guys, so this chapter is going to be pretty illogical, but it's all I could come up with. Also prepare for some heart break :')

Rin Pov

I went through everything I knew was true in my head.

My throat was sore, I couldn't speak.

My head hurt, I could barely think.

My hands shook when I tried to move.

My name is Rin Hitachiin/Hayashi, and I am a girl.

I go to Ouran Private High School.

My natural hair color is red.

I have two little brothers.

My favorite color is a steely grey.

That's all I knew for sure.

This awful man has been messing with my head, and everything I thought I knew he contorted into something else.

I went through the things I thought I knew:

I'm seventeen.

My best friend is named Haruhi.

I have seven very good friends.

I was sold as a maid when I was very young.

My hair is now black.

I love Kyouya Ootori.

That's all.

Everything else was a hazy, blurry mess, presumably because of the drugs this vile man has been pumping into my system.

At some points I couldn't see anything and I couldn't process information.

And at some points I was so alert I could practically smell colors.

During one of my alert days, I was allowed outside.

I was only in the back yard of wherever the hell I was, but it was enough for me.

He left me mainly unsupervised back there when he had to go take a bathroom break.

So I did what any person would.

Six rabbits were in the backyard.

-Flashback-

The Man had been giving me paper and a pencil to write with, and from what he told me to write I assumed it was going out to those I loved as some kind of sick game.

I began stealing pieces of paper, one by one, and one pencil.

I had hair ties, I had kept them on my wrist for hair emergencies before I was kidnapped and he never noticed.

-Flashback End-

I wrote my name, where I thought I was, and Kyouya's phone number on each tiny slip of paper before securing it around each rabbits leg and freeing them under the tiny hole in the electric fence they'd crawled through.

If they got to someone, I'd be saved.

If only I got away with it.