Chapter 12

This chapter is dedicated to Mysticore who is the first reader/voter of this story!! Thank you so much!!

Rin POV

We didn't go back to class, as the day was almost over. So Kyo carried me piggy back style to the club room with Haruhi following behind.

"Rin? If you want to sleep in the club room, it's okay." I was indeed sleepy, and had slight mascara marks on my face.

"I don't want to be alone."

When we got to the club room, Tamaki was already there, asking where we were and what happened. I didn't listen to anything that was going on, I just spaced out until Kyo turned me around so he was carrying me from the front. He then sat down, so I was half laying, half sit in on his lap.

I closed my eyes, not yet able to fall asleep.

"What happened? Why didn't you come back to class? What's wrong with Rin? Did the Shadow King make her cry?" The twins interrogated Haruhi, asking about ten questions a second.

"Mommy! Did you make your Queen cry?"

Queen?

Who the hell was the queen?

"Who's the queen?" I think Haruhi and I actually have a telepathic link.

"Well it's quite obvious actually. Kyouya is The Shadow King, and that makes Rin The Shadow Queen. Get it, because they're in love."

Kyo didn't even retort to that.

Idiot.

I sure as hell wasn't going to speak up.

"It's none of your concern what happened, it's not a big deal." Kyo is really sweet when he wants to be. He covers for me a lot.

"It sure as hell is our business!! We've all done nothing but be here for you, don't you think we deserve some sort of explanation?!" Hikaru was angry now, and I cringed. I wasn't ready.

I can't do it.

But, unfortunately, I had to.

"Rin? You want to 'break the news'?"

I opened my eyes and turned around so I was sitting sideways in Kyo's lap.

"I'm your sister."