Chapter 39

Endless love and thanks to ItsanEchan , who reads and comments on this story, making me think that maybe this story is worth continuing. Thank you, love, it's so greatly appreciated <3 This chapter is extra long and extra sad just for you!

Rin POV

I hate cell phones.

I woke up in the middle of the night to have my cell phone ring, and sighed.

It was on the nightstand, which is on Kyo's side of the bed.

So, like the amazing girlfriend I am, I decided to wake up my precious Kyo very nicely.

"WAKE UP AND ANSWER THE PHONE SHIT-HEAD!" I screamed into his ear, causing him to wake with a start.

(AN: IM LAUGHING SO HARD AS I WRITE THIS YOU HAVE NO IDEA)

"WHAT THE HELL, RIN?!" Kyo yells and then angrily answers the phone.

"Hello? Oh... Okay. Yes. No... When? Tomorrow? Tomorrow as in today or tomorrow tomorrow?" I giggled at the silly look Kyouya had on his face when he said tomorrow tomorrow.

"Yes, I understand. Okay. Will do. No."

30 minutes later~~~~

"No. Oh, okay. No. No, that's not very smart. Are you kidding? You aren't? You sure? Okay, then..." I sighed loudly, demanding my boyfriends attention, considering he had been on the phone for about an hour.

Another 30 minutes later T^T~~~~

"That's awful. My condolences. Yes, they act fine in class. From my knowledge, they behave just fine. No... No, she isn't. Okay. Bye now." Kyo sighed, finally ending his eternal phone call.

"It's nothing, Rin. Now go to bed."

Needless to say, that made me more confused and worried.

.::.

Hikaru and Kaoru came to school the next day frustrated and tired.

But, they weren't the only ones. Everyone was extremely out of character today.

Tamaki and Mitsukuni were fidgety.

Takashi was unusually talkative, especially during lecture times and projects.

Haruhi giggled excessively.

And worst of all,

Kyo was extremely affectionate.

He had the maids being me breakfast in bed, told me just how beautiful I looked all the time, held my hand, and kissed me a lot.

For example, walking through the pink, shiny gates of Ouran had to affectionate for him. After we got through the gates he kissed me on the cheek and said he hoped I had a good day.

Then, as we continued walking into the school, he picked up a tiny cherry blossom and put it in my hair.

I mean, I was flattered, but really? Why?

Maybe he's on his man period.

I carefully observed everyone's actions throughout the day, taking note of what they said and what the did. Something was definitely up, and I was the only one who didn't know. I had to know, since it obviously concerned me.