Chapter 35

Rin POV

"A ball! Let's have another ball! One for parents and guests alike! It will be grand!" Tamaki danced around, dragging Haruhi with him.

I was barely listening before that, working on calculating how much more profit we'll make this month.

So if we have 106 guests, and they all pay on time...

"We'll have enough money for one." I put in, raising Tamaki's excitement even more.

"Rin." Kyo scolds me.

"What? How bad could it be?"

.::.

I lied.

This was an awful idea and I regret it immensely.

It's two days later and it's time to set up for the big ball.

Right now I'm at a destined dress store with the club, allowed to pick anything I like with no guidance, since I be always had an eye for fashion.

The only person who was really helping out was Kyo, since he had to match, after all, and he wouldn't be caught dead in pink.

So I was looking through the endless rows of dresses, thinking about what kind would best fit my body type, the decals, and the color.

"Found it."

The dress I found was many different shades of blue, with diamond spaghetti straps and diamonds coating the breast and waist areas. The dress was snug to the top of my body, but flared at the waist, the shades of blue glimmering with sparkles.

((PICTURE EITHER HERE OR IN THE MEDIA))

It was stunning, and I could tell I was going to look amazing in it

Suddenly I was excited for this whole ball-thing again.