The two became close, along with Wooyoung. She took the two under her wing, acted as a mother figure for them and managed the best she could despite her hunger, her pains and her sadness. She was such an interesting character; her knowledge was on a different level, that woman would have a fact about everything. Jimin often thought it was such a waste that someone like her, ended up the way she did.

Her name meant beauty and goodness, and it was scarily fitting to her character. Her beauty was unmatched, even for her middle age, even after what she had been through during her life, she still remained as young and beautiful as ever.

Unfortunately she wouldn't stay that way forever. The news that Misun was pregnant was not usually a shock in their pack, however this time it was. She was old. Yes, she was still capable of bearing pups, still capable of doing everything. But the fact that she got pregnant instead of the young fertile omegas, was a shock.

The months during her pregnancy were tough. Her health was slowly deteriorating, and it was still a shock that her baby was even alive at this point. It pained Jimin to see her like this, suffering when she least deserved it, in pain when this should have never happened to her.

The news that she had given birth to a beautiful baby girl quickly spread around the pack, and momentarily, Jimin forgot their situation, forgot their awful circumstances, and just enjoyed the beginning of a new life, a beautiful baby girl.

However when other news spread, news that Misun herself didn't make it, and had died after giving birth, time seemed to stop. How could anything good come out of this? Jimin knew it would never be that simple.

The baby was taken under Jimin's wing. The alphas refusing to care for it, but luckily Wooyoung, Jisoo, and some other omegas participated in helping out. Jimin named the baby Micha, meaning beautiful daughter. He picked a name he knew Misun would love, and he hoped she was proud.

As Mi cha grew, so did Jimin's confidence. At the start of joining, Jimin was awfully submissive to the alphas, but as time went on, he became reluctant and tried to stand up for himself many times. He never knew it would be such a big mistake.

"You've been getting awfully sassy lately, haven't you?" A weird smelling alpha mumbled, getting far too close for comfort.Jimin was honestly sick of these people trying to control him.

"Get the fuck away from me." He snapped.

"You'll regret speaking to me like this one day."

And regret it he did. It seemed that had been the final straw for Jimin's behaviour, his obnoxious and sassy actions only earned him more beatings and punishments. He could deal with that, he could deal with the beatings, the words of abuse. But when they discovered his weakness, they took advantage of it. And that was one thing he couldn't deal with.

"You can't t-take my baby." He pleaded, struggling and kicking to try and get out of the two alphas grips that were holding him back.

"Will you ever stop disobeying?" Cheon questioned, Mi Cha held firmly in his grip, wailing and screaming as she scented Jimin's distress.

"Y-you can't." He begged. "I'll do anything."

"It's too late for that, little one." And cheon walked off, whilst Jimin remained still until he couldn't hear the baby's cries any more.

After that, Jimin officially broke. And things seemed to go even more downhill from there on out. He had promised himself to put that child first, never to harm it and to always try his best to keep it out of the alphas way. But he had failed, and after two weeks of not seeing his baby, he took a guess at what had happened. What would Misun say if she was here right now? Would she hate him? Or would she understand? 

The rest of his time at that pack was the worst times of his life. He wasn't Jimin anymore, he had been broken down into someone, someone so different from his former self. The omega didn't really think there would be any coming back from this.

But did he deserve it? He let his baby die. He caused his baby's death. If not for him acting up, would Mi cha still be alive? Probably. He was the reason this had happened. Nightmares of Mi cha and Misun were almost daily occurrences, and still there is never a day that passes where he doesn't think about the two, and blame himself. Sometimes, Jimin wonders what her life would have been like in that pack if she had grown up, how awful it would have been. He often ponders whether Mi cha was better off dead, and hates himself a little more each time that thought crosses his mind.

"Jiminie." Taehyung whispers, using his thumb and index finger to gently grasp Jimin's chin, and lift it up to face him. His best friend didn't hold any judgement in his eyes, just pure sympathy and understanding for the events that took place. And for some reason, this made him cry even more. Did he deserve him as a bestfriend?

"I'm proud of you for telling me that." The omega felt gentle fingers through his hair. "It's okay to talk about these things. It was a while ago, and I hope you have forgiven yourself."

"B-but-" He sobbed.

"-Its what Misun would want."

And maybe Taehyung was right. Misun wouldn't want him carrying around this burden of emotion on his shoulder for so long, but he couldn't really find it in him to forgive himself. So for now, the best he could do was get lost in the comforting feeling of having his bestfriend by his side, and await the return of his loved one.

Okay phew wow!! That was a big one! To make up for the time i've spent away!

What did you think of it? Are you in your feels? Do you feel sorry for Jimin?

I'm back at school, have been for a while, irs so stressful :(