The P word

"Please no more," Jimin muttered to himself, head half way in the toilet as he continued puking his guts up. Today had started off great. Yoongi had woken him up with kisses all over his face, they ate breakfast together (most of which Jimin had long thrown up by now), and cuddled before Yoongi had left for work. However, as soon as Yoongi was out the door, Jimin began feeling incredibly nauseous. It wasn't even five minutes after his alpha's departure that Jimin was puking his breakfast up.

This had happened two days in a row. At first, Jimin thought it was simply something that he ate making him feel nauseous. But he's never had this before, the food is always cooked thoroughly and has never caused him any problems. And two days in a row? He could guess what it was. The idea that he could be pregnant hit the omega like a truck, and he began feeling even more nauseous than before he vomited. He knew who he had to visit.

"Will you stop pacing in my kitchen, you're causing a draft." Jinyoung tutted with a roll of his eyes as he swatted Jimin's arm.

"No I won't stop pacing. This is a big deal, a really big deal Hyung."

Jinyoung's eyebrows shot up.
"Oh he's brought the big guns out, Park Jiminie just called me Hyung, somebody check my pulse." The beta said in shock, making a show out of pretending to faint.

"Will you just be serious for a second," the omega pouted, and if Jinyoung's heart broke at the sight of it, nobody needed to know. "I-I'm really stressed. Does yoongi even want kids? Are we even ready for this?" And the omega was off pacing up and down the kitchen again.

"Woah," Jinyoung moved to grab him, a firm yet reassuring grip on his arm that kept him still. "Look, we don't even know if you're pregnant-"

"Shhhhhhh!" Jimin smacked his palm over the Beta's mouth, maybe a little too harshly. "You can't just go around shouting the P word like that!" He exclaimed.

Jinyoung raised an eyebrow at him.
"The P word?" And Jimin simply nodded, urging him to continue.

"Anyways, we don't know if you're preg-" The omega cut him off with a stern look. "Pregnant yet." Jinyoung whispered, humouring his friend. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, i'm sure there's nothing to panic about."

"Okay so maybe there is something to panic about." Jinyoung winced as he and Jimin entered his house after a trip to the infirmary.

At the lack of response, Jinyoung looked over to see the omega flopping down face first on the couch. His couch his mind told him, but now wasn't the time.

The beta approached him gently, as if he were walking up to a scared animal, and slowly sat down on the edge of the couch.

"Listen Minnie," Jimin hummed as he felt fingers gently card through his hair. "I know this seems like a lot, and it is. It's going to be overwhelming for you, you're going to have ups and downs with this. But just think of the ups."

Jimin raised his head at this, instead flopping onto Jinyoung's shoulder.

"You want kids eventually, you told me yourself," The omega nodded. It was true, he did. "And yeah this is a little unexpected, but it's nothing you can't handle, baby. You're the strongest person I know." Jinyoung knew the youngest was getting emotional as he began to sniffle.

"Yoongi wants pups with you, the way that man looks at you is something i'll never be able to explain in words," The beta was sure Jimin almost squealed at this.

"But Jimin, he's not going to be disappointed, or angry, or upset. He's going to be over the moon at the thought of starting a family with you. He loves you. We all love you and can support you."

Jinyoung didnt even get to finish his speech, as he now had an armful of a sobbing omega in his lap, thanking him profoundly.

"You're right,"  Jimin spoke between sniffles, "It's going to be hard, but so worth it. You're the best, Hyung." And there, the two shared a hug (more like a death grip on Jimin's behalf), that did all the talking. And soon, with a promise to return soon with updates, Jimin was on his way out the door.

Jimin didn't quite see Jinyoung's eyes that had glassed over with tears at the thought of not being able to have pups himself.

Hi... remember me?? Please don't be angry hahaha!!

Honestly i've been busy with uni, and tbh i thought this book wasn't going anywhere. But i came back and saw such  lovely comments i couldnt not update for you guys :( you're so sweet.

So hello to my old and new readers!!! i appreciate you sm <3 please comment things you wanna see!!!